• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Multplie browsers

Sundancer

Cynicist
Reaction score
I'm finding Mozilla and IE both have their uses, though I generally use Mozilla.

Now, I use my TV as a secondary monitor, and lately Mozilla keeps opening up on that monitor instead of my PC. I drag the browser back to my PC, close it, open it...opens back on my 2nd monitor (tv). Annoying.

So I'm thinking of just using Chrome for a while. Now, there's no issue having multiple browsers installed on your computer, is there? I mean, they don't interfere with one another generally....right?

Last edited:
I have all 3, only use one :p and no, there doesn't seem to be a problem

I use Firefox and IE [but I only use IE to make sure whatever webwork I do is compatible in the browser]. I've installed Opera at the insistance of ComicChick, and, well, I just couldn't do it--I've tweaked Firefox the exact way I want it, and setting up Opera would just be a pain.

yea firefox is the only browser i use. it has so many useful addons

opera is amazing, i love it. and its customizable as well. i preferred it to firefox (although i get why ppl like it), and way more than i liked Chrome.

I use Firefox 98% of the time. And Google Chrome the rest of the time -- mostly when I need to do something different.. and it loads in 2 seconds, so.

[A];17630778 said:
I use Firefox 98% of the time. And Google Chrome the rest of the time -- mostly when I need to do something different.. and it loads in 2 seconds, so.

:huh: oh i know what you mean :hehe:

[A];17630778 said:

Make sure you clear out the Temp internet files (how do you do that with Chrome?)

Do you have IE installed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"