Music of the Four - who should be the composer?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

who should compose and what type of music should it be? The European space agency made a Spotify playlist of cool kind of funky space trippy songs that I really like listening to which I would love to hear

The guy that did the Mandalorian soundtrack

I wouldn't mind Christophe Beck scoring the movie. If he can give it a bombastic action score like Ant-Man that would be great and even suitable if they went with a 60s setting. There could also be elements of WandaVision In the music.

this thread is underappreciated, so I want to add what popular songs do you think wind up on this soundtrack? I hope they dont fo full cheese and have We Are Family i got all my sisters with me. I would cringe.

Maybe something subtle like Gang Of Four. Here are 3 of my favourite songs of theirs below:

their most risky song, i would be surprised if this made it on the soundtrack

Last edited:
last post - i hope it sound more like interstellar and less like the avengers

I think it will be Michael Giacchino. He is already working with Marvel and his past work shows that he could do something great if Marvel lets him.

Combine his Incredibles with his Star Trek 2009 and you have pretty good FF score already.

Last edited:
Since Matt Shankman is the director, maybe he'll get Christophe Beck now since they've worked together before on WandaVision. And Beck could give us a score as cool as Ant-Man.

It'll probably be Christophe Beck since he and Shakman worked on "WandaVision." Either him or another composer Marvel is comfortable with.

I think it will be Michael Giacchino. He is already working with Marvel and his past work shows that he could do something great if Marvel lets him.

Combine his Incredibles with his Star Trek 2009 and you have pretty good FF score already.
That would be a fantastic choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"