The music of the panther

For me: SM2, TDK (and TDKR), Ironman, Man of Steel, Winter Soldier and now BP are my top CBM scores (also among my top CBM's as well)

Goransson really just nailed the sound for this movie. And actually made a score that sticks in your head and enhances the movie your watching. They better keep this guy for the sequels.

Last edited:
This score is ultimately incredible. We need to make a petition to make sure Ludwig is back on for a sequel because you know how Marvel pulls the switching of composers all the time.

I think because of how much of a success BP was, they're going to try to keep as much of the creative team from the first film as possible for the sequel. Especially Ludwig, since they incorporated some of his score into Infinity War.

I think because of how much of a success BP was, they're going to try to keep as much of the creative team from the first film as possible for the sequel. Especially Ludwig, since they incorporated some of his score into Infinity War.

YEAH BOI!!!! Seriously this man has creativity. I'm officially a Ludwig fanboy after BP.

As long as Coogler is directing, Ludwig isn't going anywhere.

So Lüdwig Gorranson and a few others released a small remix album today featuring a couple of the main tracks from the film score. It's basically a hip hop/house mini-album, so you can hear the whole thing in about 10 minutes. I like it; kinda wish the official soundtrack album had been more like this.

Black Panther: Wakanda Remixed: https://www.marvel.com/articles/mov...anther-wakanda-remixed-ep-now?linkId=55673787

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"