Whale song. The Aquaman composer thread

I liked what he did for WW, but I love even more his score for The Crown, so It would be nice if his style in the movie sounded more like this:

His work in The Legend of Tarzan is not bad either.

Last edited:
I liked his work on WW, so I'm fine with this.

Yeah, I don't see any issue with this.

Doing a DCEU marathon right now and I’m on Wonder Woman. The score is really great and I can’t wait too see what Rupert comes up with for Aquaman.

Nice. Didn’t know that that.

Of course he does. Why else would he be working at RCP?

He scored Winter's Tale with Zimmer (who did the theme).

Now that we've seen the trailer and know that this will be more of an adventure/quest movie, does anyone have any new suggestions?

I want 50% serene ocean vibes. Like what Thomas Newman did for Finding Nemo.

It’s a pretty different film though. But incorporating crashing waves into a music score would be pretty cool.

Might make people want to go to the toilet though!

I love the little piano music they play at the beginning of the Final Trailer for baby Aquaman and the queen. I hope it's a version of the main theme.

At first I felt a bit off about the music, but now it's really growing on me. The theme really does have a desert meets sea sound.

The score is fantastic. Its not bombastic like the Zimmer/Junkie Xl sound that had been prominent in the DCEU, its more melodic and synthy and has a fantasy-adventure feel to it. I love it. Maybe best DCEU score next to MoS'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"