• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 My attempt at giving The Amazing Spider-Man 2 a better script.

Em Dee

Chasing Spiders
Reaction score
edit

Last edited:
Edit

Last edited:
Let me know what you guys think.

:(

Em Dee... it was good. I felt for Edit when Edit did the edit with edita and they edited together if you know what I edit. ;)

Dee took the script and now is doing Sony version.

[BLACKOUT]I don't blame Sony BTW.[/BLACKOUT]

Why even waste your time and talents on rewriting a script for an already released movie? Why not craft your very own Spidey tale in your very own imagined cinematic universe?

I'm thinking of writing a script for my vision of TASM3, but I've never wrote a script before, it'd end up being in a narrative format.

I'm really looking forward to your script ANE, if it's good, I"ll force you to write one for TASM3

I'm thinking of writing a script for my vision of TASM3, but I've never wrote a script before, it'd end up being in a narrative format.

I'm really looking forward to your script ANE, if it's good, I"ll force you to write one for TASM3

During the height of my Spidey fever a couple of months back I also wrote a plot synopsis for TASM3. It was awezum!

[BLACKOUT]Not really. Well, maybe. :oldrazz:[/BLACKOUT]

You should have left yours up, Em Dee. I'm curious about people's ideas as to how the film could have been cooler.

I'm sure it was great mate :)

Is script writing easy to get into? I've never tried it before, what's the main differences?

I'm sure it was great mate :)

Is script writing easy to get into? I've never tried it before, what's the main differences?

You should take a look at some pro scripts, see how they develop a scene, a sense of narrative, etc. JJ Abrams's unproduced Superman script is a good example of how to write a superhero movie in my opinion, he's super detailed and provides a good sense of stuff in general. Feel free to share your stuff if you want!

Thanks so much for that mate!

I've got a huge two week break coming up, need to kill some extra time doing something, so I might try to write the opening scene or something, could be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"