My Monumental Mission.

I am going to work some of the old bases into the city.....The Builboard from Classic Spider-man for sure.

Trying to think which others would work.....Maybe's Toads and/or Man Things.

You could use the Stark sign from ML1 Iron Mans base if you make maybe a Stark R & D building or a Stark warehouse. I give those as an example since you don't wanna make any skyscrapers.

.........I thought that Base was a Satelite

if you have that websling action spiderman with the lamp pos/street sign from the movie line that would work great

I say use Wonder Man's hover chair thingy (without the front piece) as a barber's chair in a barber shop and FA Thing's thingamajig as a 50 cent kiddie ride like the ones at grocery stores or malls.

And make a motorcycle shop and have Logan's bike and some others. I just got a spare Logan bike to trade you since you said you wanted another.

Maybe for some mini-mates?? :D

I opened an Varient Logan for the Hat. Sorry.

I might my Them Xtreme Mutant Cycles though. And some 1:12 cars

SsM said:
if you have that websling action spiderman with the lamp pos/street sign from the movie line that would work great

I actually have that one.....I want to get a bunch of matching ones.....So they're all the same...and I'm gonna rig up lights.

I would give you mine.. But I plan on using it when I set up my Liesure room and actually have room to setup my figs in poses and stuff. I will look through my box of accessories and see if I can spare anything you might want though.

SsM said:
I would give you mine.. But I plan on using it when I set up my Liesure room and actually have room to setup my figs in poses and stuff. I will look through my box of accessories and see if I can spare anything you might want though.

Cool....I'm just trying to think of which bases could be used......And I'll prolly need some in scale Civilian Figures.

You could use the Punisher base on that apartment complex you're thinking about making.

some civilian and bases put to some use

test010.jpg

test009.jpg

test011.jpg

Roughneck said:
Cool....I'm just trying to think of which bases could be used......And I'll prolly need some in scale Civilian Figures.
I dont have civilian figs but I do have Norman Osborne and Mary jane from the spidey movie line.

What I need is a Dumpster or two....Were there ever any WWE figs that had a dumpster with them?

I think if there was a dumpster it probably came with a ring, like a hardcore ring. I think I remember a plaset that was like the backstage where it had a locker room, a bathroom and then an outside part with a dumpster, maybe a front end of a car aswell. That was a long time ago, when Stone Cold was still going strong and the figs had those bone crunching joints (if you know what I mean).

I must have missed this when my internet stopped working earlier in the summer, sounds cool.

It's still in the Planning stages....The Roads did not get underway as I planned....I am Still doing this.

Hey Rough, just so you know here's a few things I have for you fo the city:

The wall/window base (with neon sign) from MS Punisher
The pinball machine from MS Punisher (with thug removed)
A newspaper machine (from a movie Spidey fig)
Some bent steel girders (for a battle damaged scene)
A mangled signal light post
Some trash cans

Roughneck said:
What I need is a Dumpster or two....Were there ever any WWE figs that had a dumpster with them?

there was a dumpster that came with that spidey playset.. as well as a dumpster that came with one of the spidey1 movie figs...

FEAR THE BAT said:
Hey Rough, just so you know here's a few things I have for you fo the city:

The wall/window base (with neon sign) from MS Punisher
The pinball machine from MS Punisher (with thug removed)
A newspaper machine (from a movie Spidey fig)
Some bent steel girders (for a battle damaged scene)
A mangled signal light post
Some trash cans

the pin ball machine would be way too big.. for marvel legend scaled figs

and the best lamp post of all time came with one of the spidey 1 figs... its huge... and its in my display... dunno wich spidey it came with

I have a lamppost from a movie fig that looks nice...also stop lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"