NBA 2019-2020 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGuy

Dwelling under the Batcave
Reaction score
With pre-season underway and regular season days to go, now is an appropriate time for a new thread.

Let's hope he stays healthy. He is the kind of player that makes any basketball game worth watching.

I enjoyed both games tonight. Was very happy to see the Clippers take the win against the Lakers. Really like how the team looked.

Now I just hope my home team, the Celtics, can manage to beat Philly. Losing to them tomorrow would hurt my soul.

This game, again, illustrates what I can't stand about LeBron sometimes. Take the challenge man!

For most of the game they're letting Kawhi go one on one against KCP!?? Really? Or Danny Green, who played great, but he and KCP both are too undersized to be doing that most of the game.

Speaking of undersized, LeBron also seemed hesitant to back down Patrick Beverly, letting himself drift out to the arc instead of backing him down easily, like he did on the few times he attempted to smh.

I get the mileage, but this is opening night, there's no game for two days, c'mon bro...

Last edited:
This game, again, illustrates what I can't stand about LeBron sometimes. Take the challenge man!

For most of the game they're letting Kawhi go one on one against KCP!?? Really? Or Danny Green, who played great, but he and KCP both are too undersized to be doing that most of the game.

Speaking of undersized, LeBron also seemed hesitant to back down Patrick Beverly, letting himself drift out to the arc instead of backing him down easily, like he did on the few times he attempted to smh.

I get the mileage, but this is opening night, there's no game for two days, c'mon bro...

I really do think father time will be a factor I truly believe he thought he would attract people to the Lakers and he can Coast to another Ring but George said he rather play with Westbrook and Klaw said I rather join B team in LA

think about it if your the Lakers if Lebron didn't go there they could be the ones with George and Klaw and possibly Durant

Again D. Green had a great game and AD 25 and 10 and people were still saying he needs more help like how about D. Green needed more help

I think the days of him dominating night after night are over

even thought I think Rondo will ease the PG load once he returns
Clippers are for real though

They are, especially defensively. And George isn't even in the lineup yet. It really could be the best perimeter defensive team since the '96 Bulls, but they gotta seal the deal before even taking that conversation seriously...

They are, especially defensively. And George isn't even in the lineup yet. It really could be the best perimeter defensive team since the '96 Bulls, but they gotta seal the deal before even taking that conversation seriously...

much like the 73 wins for GS don't get brought up since they didn't close the show
Clippers destroy GS so did the Thunder wow I knew they would be with the rest of the pack but not like this

and how does LAC lose to the Suns but it's the NBA **** happens lol

I’m going to start watching basketball properly this season. I’ve always been interested but not always been sure where to see games but Sky Sports will be showing matches throughout the season. Looking forward to it.

much like the 73 wins for GS don't get brought up since they didn't close the show
Clippers destroy GS so did the Thunder wow I knew they would be with the rest of the pack but not like this

and how does LAC lose to the Suns but it's the NBA **** happens lol

lol yeah, the intensity ebbs and flows, which is why 73 (and 72) wins is so impressive. The amount of focus it takes is admirable but as you mentioned, it also takes a toll. Besides Green going nuts, Curry and a few other guys were starting to breakdown during that playoff run, surely chasing the record instead of resting didn't help...

lol yeah, the intensity ebbs and flows, which is why 73 (and 72) wins is so impressive. The amount of focus it takes is admirable but as you mentioned, it also takes a toll. Besides Green going nuts, Curry and a few other guys were starting to breakdown during that playoff run, surely chasing the record instead of resting didn't help...

which to me makes what the Bulls did even more impressive since they won the title again the following year with a 69 Win season at that
and they wanted to do it again but I digress

GS finally won a game but still gave up 120 pts that is just atrocious
I hope Iggy gets the props he deserves for how valuable he was for them the past 6 years and Livingston

Anthony Davis won't make it through the season getting pounded like that great performance making all those FT's but can't see him wanting to play like that for 5 months

Lakers destroyed Grizzlies in the 3rd quarter. It had been pretty close till then.

Well, karma has caught up to GS rather quickly. I don't know what Lacob is going on about, tanking might be the best course of action now. Draymond Green certainly isn't going to lead them anywhere.

By the way, it's easy to beat your chest when you're surrounded by the 3 greatest shooters of your generation. We're about to find out just how good Green would be on a mediocre team...

Awful injury. That play is routine but you'd never expect a bigger guy to land on your wrist downward.

Who are the best teams at the moment please? I’ve got a lot of catching up to do!

Who are the best teams at the moment please? I’ve got a lot of catching up to do!

The Bucks are probably my favorite team and they were the top in the east last year. The lakers are historically one of the best, and have a "stacked team" this year.

Raptors are the defending champions, but i think the 76ers are kinda fun to watch, and I kinda have a soft spot for the Timberwolves, I can't figure out why.

The Bucks are probably my favorite team and they were the top in the east last year. The lakers are historically one of the best, and have a "stacked team" this year.

Raptors are the defending champions, but i think the 76ers are kinda fun to watch, and I kinda have a soft spot for the Timberwolves, I can't figure out why.
Thanks a lot for that. :up:

Just watched my second full game of the season and glad they are showing them here. San Antonio Spurs vs Boston Celtics. I need to read up on players/teams league structures etc.

Last edited:
Oof. Never knew Melo wasn't signed before the start of the season.

Ready for another terrible season from the Hawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"