NBC's ''Timeless''

f***in' A
icon14.gif
... but NBC are STILL *****es for cancelling it in the first place... TWICE even...
(insert appropriate middle finger here)

Boo. I don't want a 2 hour movie. I want a 3rd season. I suppose it's better than nothing, but it will be bitter sweet. Is there no hope for a 3rd season at all? Keep hope alive!

They are gonna have to pack a lot of things in 2 hours. It's more than most shows get.

With two hours you can get a Serenity. On the other hand if anyone remembers Dennis Quaid's Vegas where they got the cancellation word and tried to fit the entire second season story line into the last three episodes instead of producing a season finale. Because on Vegas they got an early, but not early enough, word of cancellation the last few episodes really didn't work.

There's a lot to pack into 2 hours. They gotta save Rufus, bring down Emma/Rittenhouse, there's the thing with Wyatt and his pregnant snake of a wife, gotta fix Rufus's gf, and then there's Lucy's sister.

There will be commercials. And they will probably include a lot of ad space to justify making this wrap up film. So it's probably going to be 90 minutes of actual content and 30 minutes of ads.

and for some reason i feel like it will still end on some kind of cliffhanger :(

Was there really no other network interested at all in this show?

and for some reason i feel like it will still end on some kind of cliffhanger :(

It’s quite possible that the conclusion will be somewhat open-ended - suggesting “continuing adventures” and with one or two plot threads left dangling. But I highly doubt they’ll end with a major cliffhanger. The whole point of this TV movie is to resolve the last cliffhanger.

I still wish we were getting more seasons than a wrap up movie. Are no other networks really not interested?

A few more weeks to go. It's a shame we couldn't get at least 4-6 episodes to finish this off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"