World New Animated Transformers Series: Will the writing beat all the previous series?

toddly6666

Civilian
Reaction score
In the New Animated Transformers Series, does anyone think that the writing will beat the writing of all the previous series of Transformers? I'm being optimistic, but after watching the trailer and seeing the toys, I haven't been this excited since the G1 series. It seems like they have incorporated the positives from the previous series into this one, so that fans who enjoyed G1, Beast Wars, etc, will all find something to like in this show. I have never seen Teen Titans, but does anyone know how the writing was in that show? And if fans had critisicms of that show, does anyone know if the creators will fix any mistakes that was in Teen Titans and apply it to the New Transformers Animated series?

I seriously doubt it. IMO nothing tops Beast Wars as far as writing in a TF series, and this new show is meant to appeal to younger audiences anyway.

i hope it will be good but it probobly wont looking at energon and cybertron

i hope it will be good but it probobly wont looking at energon and cybertron

Meh, I wasn't impressed by Energon or Cybertron. This one at least looks like it has more energy to it.

Energon and Cybertron were dubs. And only as good as the source material. Or in the case of Cybertron, proof that you can't rewrite a show completely while dubbing it.

Out of the six or so TF shows I've only been able to tolerate the great G1, but going by Teen Titans the writing on this show will probably be pretty weak.

well i liked teen titans as a kid so i think kids will like this show but than again i heard the writers of teen titans made ben ten

well i liked teen titans as a kid so i think kids will like this show but than again i heard the writers of teen titans made ben ten
A kid in my class liked Teen Titans and I said to him "only losers like Teen Titans, NERD!" then I shoved him but oops for me as I overestimated my strength and he returned with a punch that left me cold concussion'd. Oh well.

Isn't Teen Titans also hyper? I can't stand these new cartoons that have characters acting like they are on Ridelin,speed, and prozac. It's one thing if they are Bugs Bunny type shows, but Transformers is not Bugs Bunny.

I hope they give it a balance and not make it like some hyper-anime type overload. I can't stand these producers thinking that kids have short-attention span, so that they have to give the shows a dose of anime overload to think that it will keep the kids watching. Just get some decent animators and some great screenwriters. That's all ya need.

i saw a preview for it and the little girl ruins the whole show she looks too cartoony

Isn't Teen Titans also hyper? I can't stand these new cartoons that have characters acting like they are on Ridelin,speed, and prozac. It's one thing if they are Bugs Bunny type shows, but Transformers is not Bugs Bunny.

I hope they give it a balance and not make it like some hyper-anime type overload. I can't stand these producers thinking that kids have short-attention span, so that they have to give the shows a dose of anime overload to think that it will keep the kids watching. Just get some decent animators and some great screenwriters. That's all ya need.
Anime is not hyper. Nor is Teen-Titans. Exagerated motions and facial expressions=/=hyper active.

I doubt it. This series looks very kid-friendly. I don't think it will be as good as Beast Wars...

But it will be a pleasant surprise if it is!

um duh of course it wont be as good as beast wars nothing has as good of writing as beast wars except maybe g1 but im not sure

ben ten sucks.

Teen titans has been cancelled for MAYBE a little over 2 years now....

you make it seem like its an ancient cartoon, lol. "when I was a kid."

i know. and i dont think it was cancelled it just ended. and they like a year or less ago they made a movie on tv about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"