New characters you want to see in the Multiverse of Madness

Nightmare and Clea und Umar in the post credits (revealing Clea is related to Dormammu)
Dormammu and Mordo in the 3rd movie

I just saw the mindless ones in Mua3 and I think thats the part of the game in which Dr. Srrange was introduced so that would be fitting.

71f7a012b6759a2e2badc5849886e6c1.jpg

This tentacley boy.

Clea and Shuma Gorath are def top of the list, but since we are dealing with the multiverse (and this is probably a longshot) I'd like to see anything Man-Thing/Nexus of All Realities related. Maybe even as a post-credit scene.

Yeah I really definitely want to see clea. It’s like the song says. I can see clea now the rain has fallen

Geez might be too early for that. Would be a cool Easter egg though!

Whenever I think of the mindless ones I always think of the gorons from ocarina of time

I love that groan they make when they get up. Plus I bet the funko people will love to see them

Clea please! Introduce her in this movie as an extended cameo of sorts, then give her a larger role in the third one.

Yes Clea! We need her.

It would be fun if they featured Ralph Fiennes and Uma Thurman in a cameo as a nod to the 1998 Avengers movie about Steed and Mrs Peel. There could be a universe where that did well and became a franchise.

I want Doctor Strange fight that ***** Corona in Multiverse of Madness

Best way for him to fight it is just to self isolate in the sanctum Santorum and be the sorcerer supreme remotely

I read somewhere, that Disney couldn’t release a movie/series in China, where the devil is included.
Could someone verify this? That could mean, we’ll never get Mephisto in the MCU

They'd just not call him the devil if that was the case.

then he would just be a freak in red clothes, who lives in the basement...

then he would just be a freak in red clothes, who lives in the basement...
It can be called whatever you like. The main thing is not to say in plain text that this is the devil. :nuhu:Or even the Chinese, as a last resort, can simply cut out this phrase when they show the film at home.

it'd be nice if they introduced Ghost Rider as a small cameo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"