NEW WARRIORS wants to live again!!!!

Jordanstine

Civilian
Reaction score
Kevin Biegler the show runner is sharing a lot of BTS and even actual footage of Milana Vayntrub as Squirrel Girl in action!

Looks like it was killed prematurely by an unarmed executive who is no longer with Marvel.

Let it live!

Last edited:
Kevin Biegler the show runner is sharing a lot of BTS and even actual footage of Milana Vayntrub as Squirrel Girl in action!

Looks like it was killed prematurely by an unarmed executive who is no longer with Marvel.

Let it live!

It seems he has deleted the tweets. Do you think he got in trouble with some NDA or something?

I wouldn't mind Marvel Studios at least having a look at what was done to see if any of it could be used in a more integrated MCU plan. I don't think just restarting production as it was planned with all the same people, the same budget and as a purely standalone project under Marvel Studios would be a feasible option at this point. I'd say either rework it to fit completely in the current unified MCU and its future plans or else maybe just release the pilot on D+ without any commitment to bringing it to full series.

Last edited:
Even if there isn't any interest in reviving it, a pilot was shot right?

Why not just dump that on D+ or Hulu as one off Marvel "Special" or something?

Seems there really isn't a chance of it coming back with the cast they had. It has seemingly leaked that they've held new auditions to cast one of the characters from this show for the MCU
They have seemingly held auditions to cast Mr. Immortal for an appearance in She-Hulk, which means Derek Theler is presumably not in that role.

Here's an unexpected fun fact. Apparently SungWon Cho (AKA ProZD) was almost cast as Microbe in this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"