• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nfl Picks!

See, I think San Fran is going to be looking to make up for that loss. And again, Oakland has nothing going for them. As for Jordan, if Larry Johnson could barely pick up 100 against the Niners D, Jordan's going nowhere.

Buffalo at Chicago

Cleveland at Carolina

Detroit at Minnesota

Miami at New England

St. Louis at Green Bay

Tampa Bay at New Orleans

Tennessee at Indianapolis

Washington at NY Giants

Kansas City at Arizona

NY Jets at Jacksonville

Oakland at San Francisco

Dallas at Philadelphia

Pittsburgh at San Diego

Baltimore at Denver

Buffalo at Chicago :Lossman has been looking more and more confident in he pocket, but thats all about to come crashing down (note to self, leave Lee Evens out of fantasy squad)

Cleveland at Carolina : with most of Clevelands secondary banged up expect a huge game from Steve Smith ....panthers win

Detroit at Minnesota : Minisota are a better team on paper, but do not be suprised if Detroit wins this game .

Miami at New England : Well Miami fans wanted Joey harrington now they got him.. New ENgland wins

St. Louis at Green Bay . the rams will win this one buy running the ball straight down greenbays throats

Tampa Bay at New Orleans New Orleans wins this game thanks to the inexperience of Bruce Gradwhatever

Tennessee at Indianapolis IF you think that Tennessee has a chance in this game then you know nothing ok

Washington at NY Giants Washinton have finally clicked on offense but there D is still allowing alot of points on the board .... New York wins this game

Kansas City at Arizona . Larry Johnson meet Arizona's D

NY Jets at Jacksonville : Jags will win this game

Oakland at San Francisco San fran will win this game , I mean come on did anyway see how oakland choked against cleveland last weekend .

Dallas at Philadelphia Philidelphia wins this game thanks to Vanderjerk choking as usual

Pittsburgh at San Diego : Ben has struggled lately , san diego are pissed about losing their last game to Baltimore haha. San D wins this game

Baltimore at Denver : Jake ''I invented the interception'' plummer vs the ravens D , hmm thats a tough one , I will let you decide

Kaleb said:
Kansas City at Arizona . Larry Johnson meet Arizona's D

Unless the Cards play a 4-4 defense like the Niners did, they're not going to scare LJ.

Curse you Denver, I could have gotten a perfect score this week :cmad:

I want you guys to know that, pulling the average of your picks over the last two weeks for a football pool my wife is in (we could win a Lincoln Navigator and a trip to Hawaii, dammit!), I've been able to pick 12 of 13 games correctly over the last three weeks, every week. Thus far, we're in the lead in the pool thanks to you guys (I don't have time to follow every team like ya'll do, and I'm a Raiders fan so I always know my team's gonna get pummelled). So, thanks for sharing your thoughts and picks every week. :up:

jag

9-5 for the week, 15-13 for the year.

I have a tendency to pick the wrong side of blowouts - I picked the Jets this week and the Niners last week. :down

Week 6 predictions:

Philadelphia vs. New Orleans- Philly
Cinncinnati vs. Tampa Bay- Cinnci
Buffalo vs. Detroit- Buffalo
New York Giants vs. Atlanta- Giants
Seattle vs. St. Louis- Seattle
Carolina vs. Baltimore- Baltimore
Tennessee vs. Washington- Washington (sorry, Ghostrider)
Houston vs. Dallas- Dallas
San Diego vs. San Francisco- San Diego
Miami vs. New York Jets- Jets
Kansas City vs. Pittsburgh- Kansas City
Oakland vs. Denver- Denver
Chicago vs. Arizona- Chicago

WEEK 6

1.Buffalo at Detroit-Detroit

2.Carolina at Baltimore-Carolina

3.Cincinnati at Tampa Bay-Cincinnati

4.Houston at Dallas- Dallas

5.N.Y. Giants at Atlanta- N.Y Giants

6.Philadelphia at New Orleans- Philly

7.Seattle at St. Louis- St.Louis

8.Tennessee at Washington- Washington

9.Kansas City at Pittsburgh-Kansas City

10.Miami at N.Y. Jets- Jets

11.San Diego at San Francisco-San Diego

12.Oakland at Denver-Denver

13.Chicago at Arizona-Chicago (Even though i hate them w/t a passion:cmad: )

Philadelphia @ New Orleans - The Saints are going to be tough to beat at home, especially after that emotional win last week. They've got a ton of momentum.

Cincinnati @ Tampa Bay - This could be a close one; Gradkowski impressed me last week. I have to go with the Bengals and Rudi Johnson.

Buffalo @ Detroit - Willis McGahee goes nuts.

New York Giants @ Atlanta - The home team has not won this matchup since 1979, but I think that Mike Vick is going to be too tough for the Giants' D.

Seattle @ St. Louis - The Rams are tough at home.

Carolina @ Baltimore - The Ravens are going to be frustrated after their first loss. I expect the Panthers to get smothered.

Tennessee @ Washington - Tennessee is dead last in the league in rushing defense; Clinton Portis is averaging 4.3 yards per carry. I wouldn't be surprised if he ripped off a run of over 30 yards.

Houston @ Dallas - This one is really going to be close, especially of the Cowboys' seconday plays as poorly as they did last week. If the Texans could play defense, they'd win this game handily.

San Diego @ San Francisco - The Niners are talented, yeah, but San Diego is just too much for them to handle. I think Alex Smith is going to be really frustrated.

Miami @ New York Jets - Both teams are coming off both losses. The Jets are terrible against the run, so Dolphins should be okay as long as they don't have Joey Harrington throw the ball 40 times.

Kansas City @ Pittsburgh - The Steelers look absolurely dreadful. I think this game is going to be a defensive battle, though.

Oakland @ Denver - Denver's D is one of the best in the league and the Raiders are turnover-prone. This one should be a blowout. Jay Cutler will probably see his first NFL action.

Chicago @ Arizona - The Cardinals' O-Line is abysmal and the Bears are 3rd in the league in sacks. Matt Leinart is going to get flattened

Record after two weeks: 15-13 (.536)

Philadelphia @ New Orleans

Cincinnati @ Tampa Bay

Buffalo @ Detroit

NY Giants @ Atlanta

Seattle @ St. Louis

Carolina @ Baltimore

Tennessee @ Washington

Houston @ Dallas

San Diego @ San Francisco

Miami @ NY Jets

Kansas City @ Pittsburgh

Oakland @ Denver

Chicago @ Arizona

My current record: 56 for 74

WEEK 6

1.Buffalo at Detroit-Buffalo (they've got the leading rusher in the NFL and detroit's got Matt Millon)

2.Carolina at Baltimore-Carolina (Baltimore is exposed but they're still good. Carolina has a banged up D which will hurt long term but not this week)

3.Cincinnati at Tampa Bay-Cincinnati (Bengals need to bounce back and TB needs to keep falling)

4.Houston at Dallas- Dallas (they need a rebound win & T.O. needs some TDs)

5.N.Y. Giants at Atlanta- ATL (this is a tough call, I almost like ATL...both teams are shaky/unpredictable.)

6.Philadelphia at New Orleans- Philly (Philly's on a roll and N.O. is good but not great)

7.Seattle at St. Louis- St.Louis (@ STL they have the advantage but in Seattle it'll be the other way around)

8.Tennessee at Washington- Washington (Skins'll get it going at home)

9.Kansas City at Pittsburgh-Kansas City (...and Pits stumble continues)

10.Miami at N.Y. Jets- Jets (miami sucks and there is no around it)

11.San Diego at San Francisco-San Diego (San Diego in a high scorer)

12.Oakland at Denver-Denver (Great team with a great coach vs. bottomfeeder)

13.Chicago at Arizona-Chicago (No way the Bears even blink at a loss until after midseason)

Seahawks/Rams - Rams win. Alexander is gone, and Hasselbeck looks like a changed QB from last year.

I have to choose between Marc Bulger (no INTs past 214 attempts, great record vs. Seattle) and Rex Grossman. :csad:

Oh, and I just found out that the owner of the undefeated team in one of my leagues hasn't changed his roster since the first week. He's got the best team in the league and he's not even paying attention. :csad:

Philadelphia @ New Orleans

Cincinnati @ Tampa Bay

Buffalo @ Detroit

NY Giants @ Atlanta

Seattle @ St. Louis

Carolina @ Baltimore

Tennessee @ Washington

Houston @ Dallas

San Diego @ San Francisco

Miami @ NY Jets

Kansas City @ Pittsburgh

Oakland @ Denver

Chicago @ Arizona

It's been so unlike the Rams to blow a big lead like they did.

When Torry Holt scores 3 TDs, the Rams should win. There's really no excuse.
That's like Kobe scoring 85 and the Lakers losing. :o

farmerfran said:
Seahawks/Rams - Rams win. Alexander is gone, and Hasselbeck looks like a changed QB from last year.
What great game! I almost had a heart attack when Rams took back the lead with less than 2 minutes to go. Thank God for Josh Brown's 54 yard field gold. Hallelujah! Happy that my lovable loser beat Miami too. :up:

Bella! My favorite northwesterner ever, how you doing? :woot: :hyper:

DBella said:
What great game! I almost had a heart attack when Rams took back the lead with less than 2 minutes to go. Thank God for Josh Brown's 54 yard field gold. Hallelujah! Happy that my lovable loser beat Miami too. :up:

Yeah, I wish the Rams could have gotten it done. It seemed like Hasselbeck just had his way with the Rams secondary.

I'm proud of the Rams for showing a great effort. But, they better not let anymore big leads slip away...

That Brown FG to win it... man! I thought the Rams would block it! It looked like the ball was only about an inch or two from being blocked completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"