Apocalypse Nightcrawler in the Apocalypse Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Raven was with Azazel in 62/63 (Erik's brotherhood). thats why people hope Kurt would be their child.

Because Raven was with Azazel in 62/63 (Erik's brotherhood). thats why people hope Kurt would be their child.

You are assuming they were together because Kurt was their son in the comics... however it was never implied in FC and Dofp that they hooked up.

Well she almost cried when she saw him in Trask's office. I think that's enough evidence to officialy say that Kurt is her child with Azazel.

You are assuming they were together because Kurt was their son in the comics... however it was never implied in FC and Dofp that they hooked up.

While i am pretty certain they will at the very least hint that nightcrawler is mystiques son i think its possible they won't make that much effort to explain azazel being the father

i think like DOFP it may be very much be left up to the audiences imagination with the whole 10 year gaps of things happening and nightcrawler looking like a young blue version of azazel

i would like a little reference to azazel though but i ain't holding my breath

Last edited:
Well she almost cried when she saw him in Trask's office. I think that's enough evidence to officialy say that Kurt is her child with Azazel.

And as if Azazel was the only mutant that she saw in Trank's files.

She shocked
fYlSuPt.png

Angel was also on those files and if we were to go by what was actually on film, she was closer to Angel than she was to Azazel. So the reaction is understandable.

No it would just confuse people why Raven suddenly became a mother. Just let her help Kurt... no need to drag this mother and son relationship in the film.

It will not confuse people just because it's his actual, I mean it is his actual mother they don't have to delve the whole movie into it without distracting from the movie.

With most on here clamoring for Azazel to be Nightcrawler's father you would think he was a fan favorite.

IIRC when the character was introduced by "writer" Chuck Austen, the character (and writer) was laughed at for making Nightcrawler the son of the devil. FYI Chuck Austen: the same guy in the X2 DVD that said that he had info about Nightcrawler that no one (not even its creator Chris Claremont) knew, that Nightcrawler had two penises...peni(?) What a joke.

I can't be arsed if Azazel is connected to Kurt...

Last edited:
They're better off never mentioning it. There's no real reason to believe Mystique ever had any connection to Azazel whatsoever. Especially since they put so much focus on her relationship with Magneto.

To have azazel in FC with pretty much the same power, accent and look then ignore it and introduce nightcrawler seems like a pointless missed opportunity

I am pretty sure the intention that he is nightcrawlers father is there but whether it acknowledged is another matter

Last edited:
They're better off never mentioning it. There's no real reason to believe Mystique ever had any connection to Azazel whatsoever. Especially since they put so much focus on her relationship with Magneto.

Then they can't even hint that mystique is nightcrawlers mother then since then it would be in question who the father is and its very likely not magneto and if they did try and pass it off as magnetos child i think he may want a DNA test because this blue german teleporting mutants looks alot like the Red German teleporting mutant he met in 1963 :/

Especially if they have to play it safe because there was to much focus on the relationship with magneto

Last edited:
to have azazel in FC with pretty much the same power, accent and look then ignore it and introduce nightcrawler seems like a pointless missed opportunity

i am pretty sure the intention that he is nightcrawlers father is there but whether it acknowledged is another matter
It was a missed opportunity.

then they can't even hint that mystique is nightcrawlers mother then since then it would be in question who the father is and its very likely not magneto

They shouldn't. But of course, they probably will and (like Quicksilver being Magneto's son) it will make little sense.

I think one sentence from Mystique would be enough, something like: "Your father died before you were born, fighting for the mutant cause."

I imagine if they were together it would've been a short, passionated and troubled relationship considering they were with Magneto, hiding, doing missions,... .

They would be stupid to pass it off as Kurt as Magneto's child. And if they did they should rightfully be laughed at.

Luckily there's no chance in hell that would happen.

No it would just confuse people why Raven suddenly became a mother. Just let her help Kurt... no need to drag this mother and son relationship in the film.
I say big NO to your No.
Mystique started crying when saw Azazel pic.

Yeah, in DoFP it was pretty clear there was something more with Azazel when it was the trigger of her breaking into tears.

Honestly, a line of Kurt saying he was abandoned as a baby and Mystique showing remorse will be enough for me.

This doesn't sound like something Mystique would say.
How could we know? In DOFP we didn't see her interact much with anyone that wasn't Charles/Erik/Hank. With Havok, the hospital lady and the Vietnamese general it was all brief dialogue. And with Trask's secretary... she was posing as Trask.

Mutant and proud yet she's always showing herself as human when unnecessary.

Mention it or don't. Whatever works. The visual cues are there, and it isn't any worse than Mystique suddenly being revealed to be Charles' "sister."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"