The Amazing Spider-Man No Mary Jane for reboot?

I think he should be in High School only in the first movie, in the second he should already graduate. But then again, this is one of the least important things for me, in the end I just want this movie to be good. Doesnt matter if he has organic webbing or web shooter, nor if he is in high school or college. These are minor aspects./

^ seems like i hit a sore subject for you. wanna talk about it champ?

:facepalm:

I would, but in regards to talking about my problems on a forum, I'd rather not talk to a noob.

Wow...seems like both of y'all are taking this far too serious like some real "kiddos"
but I think Garfield could easily pull off HS and should be there instead of college...

Seriously. Adverb.

SeriousLY?

No frickin' way!!!!!!!!!!!!

:up:

meh, i think they could play highschool seniors. but sony is stupid if it's going to be a highschool trilogy (then again dunst, maguire, and franco looked NOTHING like highschoolers in spidey 1... and looked a decade to old to play ones. these guys at least look closer.

personally i'd have the first movie and maybe half the 2nd in high school. the second for me would be peter's transition into college as part of his story line

I think Raimi tried to go for a high-school look by adding too much clothing for James Franco especially, with a "no-nonsense" type of student.

The bold is a great idea though.

Wow...seems like both of y'all are taking this far too serious like some real "kiddos"

Hey, what did I do? All I did was trying to defend Imogen's name.

How about EVERYONE take a chill pill...stop the name calling and attacks and have a civil discussion.

Don't bring me into this, I can't afford another infraction :argh:

:csad:

Damn...you do have a lot :awesome:

But I didn't give any of them :csad:

I must endeaver to try harder......

Don't I get perma banned if I get one more? :csad:

Nope...you only have 8...the one for hotlinking doesn't count. That doesn't mean go forth and be rude though.

Awesome, I really want to be here when this movie comes out :csad:

I also want to win a survivor and become a mod and rule this place with an iron fist, but that is out of the question I suppose :(

Awesome, I really want to be here when this movie comes out :csad:

I also want to win a survivor and become a mod and rule this place with an iron fist, but that is out of the question I suppose :(
I wouldn't say it is out of the question............you might win survivor.

I hate caps...both kinds.

What about Captain America?

He isn't included in one of the two caps.

So grammar corrections are fine? :up:

:awesome:

Not really. They are rarely done to actually help someone...they are more used as an attempt to belittle someone and to make the corrector feel superior.

Ya know...if you would have put a comma after feel, it would have sounded so much cooler. Kind of William Shatner-ish mixed with some Morgan Freeman and maybe a touch of Walken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"