The Amazing Spider-Man No Mary Jane for reboot?

why? mj is nearly always depicted as having a raspy voice.
The only one I am personally aware of is the spectacular spider-man were her voice was slightly raspy ...other than that whenever I read the comics I never really imagined her with a raspy voice and I don't think its necessary to do so. If they do cast Stone I'm not going to be upset just disappointed.

All of those girls look 10 years younger than Garfield...and they literally are:o It is going to be weird seeing a nearly 30 year old smooching up on a 19 year old Emma Roberts.

Not Emma Stone, Garfield is born in 1983 and Emma Stone 1988, so there are not a big difference between their age, for example there are bigger difference between Maguire and Dunst (7 years)...so nothing news.

The voice I hear for MJ is the 90's animated series one.

The only one I am personally aware of is the spectacular spider-man were her voice was slightly raspy ...other than that whenever I read the comics I never really imagined her with a raspy voice and I don't think its necessary to do so. If they do cast Stone I'm not going to be upset just disappointed.

90's animated series, spectacular, and if im not mistake some of the video games... but then again, those were also her prominent roles in media (aside from the 3 movies). Also, it also appears many women who have raspy voices, tend to be red heads.

Not Emma Stone, Garfield is born in 1983 and Emma Stone 1988, so there are not a big difference between their age, for example there are bigger difference between Maguire and Dunst (7 years)...so nothing news.

I was talking about Emma Roberts. Plus, Emma Stone looks years younger than Garfield. Garfield looks nothing like a teen period. If this movie is going to be in High School for all three years, I am going to roll my eyes out of their sockets by the third movie when Garfield is nearly 40.

I was talking about Emma Roberts. Plus, Emma Stone looks years younger than Garfield. Garfield looks nothing like a teen period. If this movie is going to be in High School for all three years, I am going to roll my eyes out of their sockets by the third movie when Garfield is nearly 40.

So the problem is no more Emma Stone but Garfield ? I don't think she look lot more younger than Garfield (specially in comparaison to the others actresses).

considering everyone other then timberlake in "the social network" is playing college students and look the part, some in which have worked with emma stone, and played the same age group, and looked it.... i don't see the problem...

she fits fine into his age bracket, in looks and real age. She looks older in some movies (zombieland, housebunny) and younger in others (easy A)

And that brings up another topic...Garfield belongs in the age group for college...why is the reboot in high school?

^ seems like i hit a sore subject for you. wanna talk about it champ?

:facepalm:

I would, but in regards to talking about my problems on a forum, I'd rather not talk to a noob.

oh damn, seems like i just got e-served. If only I spent more of my life *****ing about movies that havent come out... You are truly my superior.

Lol. The funny thing is that you're taking it too serious kiddo.

And also...was I ever *****ing about this movie? I don't think so. Kiddo.

But you, you are truly my inferior.

Kiddo.

Maybe I could even begin to look at Lily Collins if she actually plucked her huge eyebrows.

We don't want her eyebrows to be a villian in the movie.

As for Teresa Palmer, she looks above average to me.

Imogen Poots on the other hand is beautiful, I could really see her as Gwen.

I still want Elena Satine as MJ though

Ehh, she may not be an eye-popper with the looks, but she's a great actress. But then again, everyone was on their A-game in The Blind Side.

And that brings up another topic...Garfield belongs in the age group for college...why is the reboot in high school?

meh, i think they could play highschool seniors. but sony is stupid if it's going to be a highschool trilogy (then again dunst, maguire, and franco looked NOTHING like highschoolers in spidey 1... and looked a decade to old to play ones. these guys at least look closer.

personally i'd have the first movie and maybe half the 2nd in high school. the second for me would be peter's transition into college as part of his story line

I think they'll have the senior prom at the end of the first. It makes sense. And it'd be funny if he had to ditch his date to do the final battle against the villain

A little cliche, but Spider-Man is full of 'em, so whatever

^ That would be reminiscent to the SSM episode when he had to ditch that Fall Formal to fight Green Goblin. I like it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"