• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

North American Union= Next Step to World Government!!!!!!!!

Empires are cool. I wish we lived in an empire.

Don't worry, I'll rule the world eventually.

hippie hunter said:
Have you ever listented to yourself or something and realise how rediculous you look whenever you post crap like that

At least i know how to spell.The words in your post are spelled wrong.

You just like hearing yourself talk don't you? The sad news is that nobody else does.

People do hear,but every so often the basterd..that`s you,replies.

I dislike the Euro.All the glory of Europe is not in a single currency?Bah,its a waste of time.

At least i know how to spell.The words in your post are spelled wrong.
Touche, though rediculous is kinda hard to spell :csad:. Maybe I should stick with redonkulous.

Seriously, you sound like an ignorant jackass the way you say crap about the United States. Why? Because:

1. They are usually wrong.

2. You usually say nothing else to say besides "I hate America, blah, blah, blah." You say stupid crap like that even in posts

People do hear,but every so often the basterd..that`s you,replies.
People do hear, and they think that you're a very ignorant person.

You know, I just noticed you spelt BASTARD wrong, jackass.

I dislike the Euro.All the glory of Europe is not in a single currency?Bah,its a waste of time.
Using one currency is better and makes more sense than using 27 currencies.

Is this official? Do we know that it is going to happen? I have a feeling the neo-cons are going to protest this, for sure if we covert to the Amero.

I just don't think that Mexico has progressed enough for them to join, they're still considered a developing nation.

I highly doubt it. There will be a North American Union someday just right now there really aren't full motion plans for it. It's just xenophobic *******s like Lou Dobbs that are overreacting.

I highly doubt it. There will be a North American Union someday just right now there really aren't full motion plans for it. It's just xenophobic *******s like Lou Dobbs that are overreacting.

Has there been any news about it?

Oh really, well I do not want anyone taking over my country, giving us a new flag, ****ing with our Currency and turning us into an Enslaved Tottalitarian state/police state thank you. Which, if the Security measures get too out of hand it will become. EVER READ 1984!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OR BREAVE NEW WORLD!!!!!!! OR FERHENHEIT 451!!!!!!!!!!
OR "WE"!!!!!!!!!!
How many lines of cocaine did it take for you to cook up this ****?

Has there been any news about it?

Not really. If there were plans to form a North American Union or North American Community or whatever, there would have been news about it all ready and it would be big. This is just xenophobic *******s like Lou Dobbs being f**king paranoid.

All we are seeing is just the 3 major North American countries co-operate and integrate more in issues such as trade, security, etc. It could pave the way to a continental union in North America, but right now, no. I honestly think a North American continental union will start to formulate after the Asian continental union takes form.

Just don't screw with the doughtnuts ... we already fought off Krispy Kreme once ... We don't want to do it again!

Not really. If there were plans to form a North American Union or North American Community or whatever, there would have been news about it all ready and it would be big. This is just xenophobic *******s like Lou Dobbs being f**king paranoid.

All we are seeing is just the 3 major North American countries co-operate and integrate more in issues such as trade, security, etc. It could pave the way to a continental union in North America, but right now, no. I honestly think a North American continental union will start to formulate after the Asian continental union takes form.

I think the best thing that could happen to Africa is an African Union. Those countries are a joke alone.

The American people would not allow for a move like this to take place without their opinion being voiced and their approval sought. Checks and balances people. The President of the United States can't erase the country's borders.

An American Union is definitely something that is part of the future. Globalization is moving far too fast now to say that it isn't a realistic scenario. I don't see how that would be all that terrible. It's working very well for Europe's economy. And I don't beleive that all ideas involving globalization can be interpreted into some sort of Orwellian attempt at world domination. Globalization is something that has been moving forward rapidally since the fall of the Soviet Union, its nevitable, and I think it would be beneficial over all.

I think the best thing that could happen to Africa is an African Union. Those countries are a joke alone.

There is an African Union and they plan to be just like the European Union in 2023 with a common currency, a single market, free trade area, customs union, and a central bank. The African Union has a court, a parliament, just like the European Union. And a peace keeping force just like the UN Security Council.

There is an African Union and they plan to be just like the European Union in 2023 with a common currency, a single market, free trade area, customs union, and a central bank. The African Union has a court, a parliament, just like the European Union. And a peace keeping force just like the UN Security Council.

Do you think these continental groups will turn into nations? Is the future just larger nations?

Do you think these continental groups will turn into nations? Is the future just larger nations?

I'd say so. We've been steadily moving towards that since the United Nations was formed after World War II, and it's really apparent after the fall of the Soviet Union and the end of the Cold War. You have the European Union, your going to soon most likely have an African Union and an Asian Union, and most definitely a North American Union. It's globalization, and it's only a matter of time.

No I do not. The thing is that there are groups all over the world that are clammoring for independence. The newest independent nations, are actually a European ones, Montenegro and Serbia. We've seen East Timor gain independence recently. Kosovo will get independence soon. We'll probally see Transnistria, Abkhazia, and South Ossetia gain independence in order to appease the Russians over Kosovo.

I think that we will see more nations, but I think that continental unions like the European Union, Community of South American Nations, and the African Union will be a major force in the world as a sign of integration yet allowing independence and sovreignity remain.

hippie_hunter, how do you feel about the amero? Are you for it?

Globalization is without a doubt the most important issue in international affairs, and has been for quite a while. Kennedy spoke about it in his inaugural speech:

JFK said:
And if a beachhead of cooperation may push back the jungle of suspicion, let both sides join in creating a new endeavor, not a new balance of power, but a new world of law, where the strong are just and the weak secure and the peace preserved.

Bush right after the fall of the Soviet Union and the end of the first Gulf War:
Bush Sr. said:
Until now, the world we’ve known has been a world divided – a world of barbed wire and concrete block, conflict and cold war. Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. In the words of Winston Churchill, a "world order" in which "the principles of justice and fair play ... protect the weak against the strong ..." A world where the United Nations, freed from cold war stalemate, is poised to fulfil the historic vision of its founders. A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations.

And Clinton all the time:
Slick Willy said:
Communications and commerce are global; investment is mobile; technology is almost magical; and ambition for a better life is now universal. We earn our livelihood in peaceful competition with people all across the earth. 12
Profound and powerful forces are shaking and remaking our world, and the urgent question of our time is whether we can make change our friend and not our enemy..... Today, as an old order passes, the new world is more free but less stable. Communism's collapse has called forth old animosities and new dangers. Clearly America must continue to lead the world we did so much to make.

We didn't invade Iraq because Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Some forward thinkers down in DC came to the realization that in order to ensure that this "new world order" is sucessful, we must stablilize the unstable parts of the globe, particularly those regions with the natural resources so essential in the growth and prosperity of that globalized new world order. Iraq was definitely the most Western leaning country in the middle east, which is why we invaded it, hoping to make an example of democracy in the middle east for others to follow , creating a stable and friendly Middle East which would gladly give us access to their natural resources. Unfortunately, it backfired, and we weren't greeted with cheers and bouquets of flowers. But globalization was most definitely the motivation for the invasion of Iraq, and globalization is also the goal of this country, and the European Union. Thus far, it looks like they will be sucessful in achieving it.

As I said, I don't feel thats necesarilya bad thing. Because its a one world government doesnt mean its going to become some sort of Orwellian totalitatian empire. However, a free and open democracy on such a scale would be difficult to achieve. Economically speaking, it opens all markets to trade, and we all know that an economy can only grow if it has more markets open to it.

But, we'll see what happens. We're definitely on that path now, but as the fiasco in Iraq and the Middle East shows, its not that easy.

Is this official? Do we know that it is going to happen? I have a feeling the neo-cons are going to protest this, for sure if we covert to the Amero.

I just don't think that Mexico has progressed enough for them to join, they're still considered a developing nation.

For the umpteenth time: NO. THIS CAME OUT OF MURPHYMAN'S HEAD. IT IS NOT REAL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"