Official 2007-08 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think the PHX deal is bettter!!! Barbosa, Marion, and ATL 1st round pick next year for Kobe

I hope this rumor is true of Miami trying to get Ron Artest or Rashard Lewis. If they get both, have D-Wade run the point and get artest to play small forward and Lewis play power forward.

I hope this rumor is true of Miami trying to get Ron Artest or Rashard Lewis. If they get both, have D-Wade run the point and get artest to play small forward and Lewis play power forward.
they dont have cap for both.... they barely have cap for artest whom they have to TRADE for ...rashard is an FA

Arison is worth 6 BILLION. **** the luxury tax! :ninja:

the rockets are turning into an offensive powerhouse over the offseason, however trading to get mike james back was pretty damn stupid if you ask me. shane battier is also being shopped around to open up some space for either rashard lewis or richard jefferson.

i know t mac has never won a playoff series, but he showed how much it effects him after they lost. look for them to have a big year if everyone stays off the IR.

and who the hell cares about kobe... good luck shipping him out.

Arison is worth 6 BILLION. **** the luxury tax! :ninja:

Have you ever met an owner of a Florida team willing to put financial gain behind the team? It just doesn't happen here. We win a world series, we sell every player we've got. How'd we get Shaq? Mainly cause he wanted to piss Kobe off so he agreed to the pay cut. Morning came back for the ring not the money. Unfortunately no matter how rich our owners are, they inevitably screw the fans whenever possible. And don't getting me @ucking started on his dealings with Trump!!! *takes a joint and a zanax* There, better.

the rockets are turning into an offensive powerhouse over the offseason, however trading to get mike james back was pretty damn stupid if you ask me. shane battier is also being shopped around to open up some space for either rashard lewis or richard jefferson.
Jefferson makes more than twice as much as Battier and I imagine Lewis will looking for a comparable amount of money when he signs his new deal (~12M+). Battier is a nice player, but I don't see how he brings back Jefferson in a trade. T-Mac and Yao are off limits there and they don't have anything else worth while to sweeten the deal. I know Houston is Lewis' hometown, but I don't see him taking that sizable a hit to the wallet IF he leaves Seattle.
i know t mac has never won a playoff series, but he showed how much it effects him after they lost.
He tried ...he tried, man. He ...He. I can't do this...
and who the hell cares about kobe... good luck shipping him out.
That's right. **** Mamba!

Have you ever met an owner of a Florida team willing to put financial gain behind the team? It just doesn't happen here. We win a world series, we sell every player we've got. How'd we get Shaq? Mainly cause he wanted to piss Kobe off so he agreed to the pay cut. Morning came back for the ring not the money. Unfortunately no matter how rich our owners are, they inevitably screw the fans whenever possible. And don't getting me @ucking started on his dealings with Trump!!! *takes a joint and a zanax* There, better.
I was joking more than anything else, but there's certainly truth to what you're saying. They gutted the Marlins twice and I don't even want to talk about the Dolphins' front office (although the Porter move was pleasant). Arison has said that while he doesn't want to go into the luxury tax, he will do so if it means the team can get significantly better. I want to see something behind that before I do cartwheels.

Don't forget the Magic when talking about stingy Florida teams. :csad:

Than after that, PHX can trade Stoudamire for Garnett!!! PHX 2008 NBA Champions:D
are you sure you from LA ... NOFX????:wow:

im pretty sure PHX done up BOTH the Lakers and Clips.. and you a Spurs fan??:huh:

cmon man.. even clippers fans dont like the suns and spurs let alone BOTH!

are you sure you from LA ... NOFX????:wow:

im pretty sure PHX done up BOTH the Lakers and Clips.. and you a Spurs fan??:huh:

cmon man.. even clippers fans dont like the suns and spurs let alone BOTH!
Im a basketball fan first! And to chance to see Nash, Kobe, and Garnett on the same freaking team???!!!! That would be exciting basketball!!!

HORRIBLE!!!!!! im an LA fan first and as exciting as that is..... i would HATE IT!

Kobe deserves to be mired on a miserable team the rest of his bball career.. why reward him for being selfish???

KG and NASH i will give you..i would love to see both of them win rings....

Nash i gotta still hate as long as he's on the Suns though.. well maybe not if they get rid of Raja

anyway man.. CITY PRIDE!!!!!! homey good basketball is one thing... but basketball players come and go... you city is ALWAYS your CITY!

Nash throwing oops to Kobe from 70 feet away = :up:
Kobe succeeding = :down

Save that **** for the All-Star game. :o

I say leave Kobe just where he is. He goes anywhere else it'll be admitting that he's not a leader and will take the easy way out to succeed. This is what he wanted from the very beginning, he wanted Shaq out so he can have all of the glory and score all of the points.

He got what he wanted, leave his spoiled selfish ass just where he is.

we dont want him!!!!!!!!!!

ship his spoiled selfish but to dallas... give us j terry and howard! :oldrazz:

Kobe isn't going to anyone in the west. If Kobe gets traded it'll definatly be out East.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"