Official 2007-08 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe is heading East, unfortunately for my Cavs (unless he goes to somewhere like Charlotte...then it is OK).

If he is traded he is going to the East. Most likely to Chicago or Boston. Woody Paige from Around The Horn said he is going to the Phoenix Suns. Why would you trade him to a team in your own division?:whatever:

If he is traded he is going to the East. Most likely to Chicago or Boston. Woody Paige from Around The Horn said he is going to the Phoenix Suns. Why would you trade him to a team in your own division?:whatever:
ZACKLY!:woot:
Kobe is heading East, unfortunately for my Cavs (unless he goes to somewhere like Charlotte...then it is OK).
YES!:woot:

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I do not want Kobe on the f-ing Bulls! It is a step back. Not a step forward. This team the way it is now is so close to being a team that could contend for seasons to come.

Throw Kobe in there you blow up the Chemistry! Goddamnit! Why can't some of you see that! Just get a good f-ing middle man, & let Kobe burn in hell!

Sadly all this talk is futile. I have know deep down for a long time Kobe was going to end up in Chicago. He wants to be Jordan so bad he can taste it. If he ends up on the Bulls it will be like the end of Single White Female. Except the crazy chick wins! God I do not want to read the news that he has been traded to the Bulls. Please god, NOOOO!!!!!!!!

Somebody stop this madness!!!

What the hell do you want? Who the hell do you think we would trade to get a Garnett or Zach Randolph or a good center? It has to involve Deng or Gordon etc. Part of the team is going to be broken up to get a trade like that and you have to agree that keeping the team as is won't get the job done either. But please, answer me this, what is it you see in Ben Gordon? Because I am seriously struggling with that. He seems like a good guy, tries real hard, he just isn't good enough. And you're wrong. The Bulls aren't on the brink of being a contending team, they are a contending team, but thats all they will ever be if they sit still. Do you want a real chance to win a title, or just an underdog team that is fun to root for but in the end won't get it done because the West is just plain better if they make it that far but as was seen this year the East can still handle the Bulls.

You're starting to sound like Paxson. If Kobe is happy, team chemistry won't be a problem. Do the math. If Kobe can lead that Lakers team, or lack there of, to the playoffs in the West, how is it he is going to do worse in the East? What massive ego is there to conflict with on the Bulls like there was when Shaq was on the Lakers? There is none. Yes he will be the main guy, no doubt about it, but the difference is that no one will be competing for that, he will have actual teammates around him that help win games and have won games without a superstar. I just don't get you man. Getting Kobe is the best chance for a title that the Bulls have had in 10 years. Because face it, you think with the team they have now, plus maybe a Joakim Noah you get in the draft or whoever, that they can compete with the Suns or Spurs or Mavericks in a Final? They aren't Detroit, they won't be that kind of team.

The Lakers would be fools to do that.

they'd be fools to trade him to Phoenix but Marion, Diaz and a draft pick is probably the best u can get for him. Kobe, Nash, Stoudemire/Garnett on one team?! :eek: You could just hand the title to them!......and I can't stand Kobe! :cmad:

they'd be fools to trade him to Phoenix but Marion, Diaz and a draft pick is probably the best u can get for him. Kobe, Nash, Stoudemire/Garnett on one team?! :eek: You could just hand the title to them!......and I can't stand Kobe! :cmad:

There's no way all those salaries would work together. I mean, it'd be them and a bunch of second-round draft picks with non-guaranteed contracts. :dry:
Incidentally, you just named four fifths of a potential starting lineup for the Western Conference All-Stars next year -- assuming that Yao is hurt. :o

Kobe to Spurs for Parker and Ginobili. :o

Anyone get their Underdog tickets yet? I did :up::up:

Yup. Big rubber fish lips. :csad:

(Not joking)

almost as stupid as posting about transformers in an NBA thread...:trans:

almost as stupid as posting about transformers in an NBA thread...:trans:

What if I were to say "the Spurs pwnage of Cleveland was on par with Unicron's pwnage of the wuss planet in the beggining of "Transformers:The Movie"

ESPN put up a video of their top-5 dunks from last season. I can't link to it directly because it is Java, but I was able to track all of the winners on YouTube.
  1. Ronnie Price on Carlos Boozer :-)huh::wow:)
    [YT]UcS0xyoQO3w[/YT]
  2. Baron Davis on Andrei Kirilenko :-)wow::up:)
  3. Chris Paul on Dwight Howard :-)csad:)
  4. Flip Murray on Kirk Hinrich :-)o)

That's a great list, but I'm still wondering how one of Trevor Ariza's posterizations of Alonzo Mourning, Emeka Okafor, or Jermaine O'Neal didn't make it.

Not so sure about that Chris Paul one. Its good because the guy is like 6 foot nothing, but he didn't really dunk on Howard, more like he ran past him and then dunked it. Other than that, list is good.

I can dream

kobe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman