Official 2007-08 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say game over though. Both teams have come back from huge leads in 4 out of 5 games. Plus with the refs on the Lakers side, anything is possible. :o

If the Lakers come back from this, it'll be the greatest comeback that I've EVER seen.

Go Knicks! :)

Seriously, I thought Kobe was better than this. He is choking big time. He's the one player who can put on a Jordan-like show but hasn't done it. He really does need Shaq.

The Lakers and my Dog have something in common.

They both roll over and play dead.

Seriously, I thought Kobe was better than this. He is choking big time. He's the one player who can put on a Jordan-like show but hasn't done it. He really does need Shaq.

The Kobe/Jordan comparisons need to stop right now.

He is no Michael Jordon and he never will be. He can't carry MJ's jock. hell he couldn't even carry MJ's golf clubs.

What's all this talk about Kobe needing Shaq? :huh: Sure, Shaq would make the Lakers a better team, but Kobe got all the way to the Finals without him. The Celtics are just the better team.

What's all this talk about Kobe needing Shaq? :huh: Sure, Shaq would make the Lakers a better team, but Kobe got all the way to the Finals without him. The Celtics are just the better team.

He needs the entire Celtics team to pull a Len Bias. That's what he needs.

The Kobe/Jordan comparisons need to stop right now.

He is no Michael Jordon and he never will be. He can't carry MJ's jock. hell he couldn't even carry MJ's golf clubs.
:hehe:

I've had enough of this MJ nonsense myself. That comparison never needs to be made again.

Hey J, did you order the champagne for us calling the series? :cool:

Ray Allen, (after hitting another 3 pointer):

"That was, cold bloooodddeeedddd!!"

'Bout time I called one of these things right. :up:

My goodness, you simply cannot touch Boston on their home floor this season :wow:

He's compared to Jordan cuase of the similarities of their game and competitive nature,not for no other reasons. I'm by far a Kobe hater to the extreme but ever I have to admit he's the closest thing to Jordan in the league. :whatever:

At least LA(NOFX) loses. I get some joy after today even though I like Garnett. :up:

He's compared to Jordan cuase of the similarities of their game and competitive nature,not for no other reasons. I'm by far a Kobe hater to the extreme but ever I have to admit he's the closest thing to Jordan in the league. :whatever:

Bron Bron has a better all around game. He's a beast.

This is an arse kicking if I have ever seen one.

What a waste of jet fuel. Two cross country trips in a little over 24 hours. The Lakers should be ashamed.

LOL! They have to keep beeping it out cuase of Garnett's cussing! :hehe:

Lakers suck! *waiting on Darthrekal tirade* :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back