Days of Future Past Official Jason Flemyng cast as Azazel Thread

Well he is a bad guy. You guys are too squirmish. That would have been awesome.
Haha maybe.

I don't really associate X-Men films with unnecessary gore/mutilations/Watchmen style bone-breaks though. If you're talking a Wolverine solo film I can understand it. Otherwise it doesn't seem like a good fit to me. The Magneto violence seemed fine though :yay:

Sounds more like something that belongs in Mortal Kombat than in an X-Men movie. :woot:
Exactly!

I don't really associate X-Men films with unnecessary gore/mutilations/Watchmen style bone-breaks though. If you're talking a Wolverine solo film I can understand it. Otherwise it doesn't seem like a good fit to me. The Magneto violence seemed fine though :yay:

It doesn't even have to look that gory. They wouldn't have to show the bloody ends or fountains of blood gushing out of the limbs.

I think his blades weren't even blood soaked after Azazel killed all those CIA agents.

Too bad this was PG13. I wanted him to teleport body parts off.

And Riptide creating tornados inside people's bodies and blowing them up from the inside out.

That sounds like too much that actually I find it hilarious :D Though the guys look so badass that I wouldn't be surprised if they did it. They aren't called the Hellfire Club for nothing :oldrazz:

BTW, I liked those fighting instruments they gave to Azazel. I think it was a great addition to the character though I'm not sure if he uses those blades in the comics too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"