• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official W&TXM Caption This! - Part 1

xmencg8.jpg

For the first time since the operation, Emma had the smallest chest in the room.

xmenbl0.jpg

Emma: Dear Diary...Jackpot!

xmenkk1.jpg

Wolverine: I NEED A PROM DATE!

xmenov6.jpg

Scientist: Wolverine, meet your clone. Her name is Summer Glau.

xmenco4.jpg

Boring old Cyclops...

xmendu3.jpg

Iceman: Oops! Sorry, that was premature...

01A14.jpg

Hulk: Hulk heard Hulk vs Wolverine made better movie than origins, Hulk make it again.
Wolverine: have you been talking to deadpool again?

01A14.jpg

Hulk: Hulk heard Hulk vs Wolverine made better movie than origins, Hulk make it again.
Wolverine: have you been talking to deadpool again?
Heheheheheh

08Faceoff.jpg

WOLVERINE: "None of the Batman actors circa 1989-present have been the right height! Batman's 6'2" damn it, how hard is it to find a dark haired blue eyed guy that height?!"
CYCLOPS: "Logan, your actor was bigger than my actor despite the fact that I'm a foot taller than you."
WOLVERINE: "Your point being?"
CYCLOPS: "My point is..."

01ATreeHit.jpg

CYCLOPS: "...shut the f*** up!"

01AnEmoJean.jpg

JEAN: "So I appeared more in a caption thread more times than I did in the whole series?"
XAVIER: "Yep."
JEAN: "How does that even work?"
XAVIER: "I don't know, but hey it's Marvel, stranger things have happened."

^^Thanks Prime.

08Faceoff.jpg

WOLVERINE: "I'm not just asking you to come with me on this sacred and holy journey with me. I'm asking YOU to come with ME on this sacred and holy journey. I'm asking you to give up everything you own, everything that defines who you are because deep down you know it's the right thing to do, because you know it is your destiny. I'm asking you to take my hand [holds out hand] and come with me on this sacred and holy journey."
CYCLOPS: "I'm willing to come with you, but I don't want to TOUCH you."
WOLVERINE: "Okay forget that part."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"