The Official Tom Welling Thread - Part 1

Yeah, I think it's significant he's changing representation at this point. Significant of what? I don't know...

But I thought that was interesting in what it didn't say: whether his agent changed companies at the same time.

If I recall correctly, the last time he changed agencies, it was because his long-time agent had changed companies and he moved with him. This time there is no mention of his (now likely former) agent, whom he had been with for a very long time.

Anyone else think that If they ever decide to reboot Star Wars, Tom Welling could be a good Luke Skywalker?

I serious doubt lucas would reboot the series. If it happens would be decades after he has died.

Well, I don't think age is a problem, as he's played a character ten years younger than him for ten years. I think height would actually be a bigger problem. 6'3" is too tall for Luke, but they could change it.

Well like I said above a sw reboot likely wont happen for a long time. Like I said ssince lucas has the rights. So untill he dies which I hope wont be for a long long time I woulddnt bother withit.

Boy thinking of how long ago that was man, and ford and hamill are not bad at pushing the ages they are.

Tom Welling news has been quiet lately! Wonder what he's up to?

After doing ten years of television, I would imagine him taking a break for awhile.

Ya he is probably taking some time off. Collecting this plans for any guest star spots, to if he wnts to work another series, while aslo looking for stuff his production company can make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"