• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Omaha, Nebraska To Bring Back Segregated Schools

Actually the irony is we have more segregation today than we did when integration first started.

jaguarr said:
You forgot the motto they put on their flag that says "Kill Whitey".

jag
I had some good ones but I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit here all day trying to make words conform to a circle. :)

"Kill Whitey"?! But that means virtually everyone in Canada! :eek:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I had some good ones but I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit here all day trying to make words conform to a circle. :)

No one likes a quitter, Wilhelm.

jag

TheSumOfGod said:
"Kill Whitey"?! But that means virtually everyone in Canada! :eek:

You say that like it's a bad thing. :(

jag

Wow, this is a dumb idea. What year do we live in again:confused:

ShadowBoxing said:
Actually the irony is we have more segregation today than we did when integration first started.

and you can thank the Jesse Jacksons or Al Sharptons for this development.

"Supporters said the plan would give minorities control over their own school board and ensure that their children are not shortchanged in favor of white youngsters."]Supporters said the plan would give minorities control over their own school board and ensure that their children are not shortchanged in favor of white youngsters.

Look't the spin on that...:down

What do you expect? It's the mid-west. The mid-west is filled with all kinds of nuts.

Spidey-Bat said:
What do you expect? It's the mid-west. The mid-west is filled with all kinds of nuts.

And Nelly.

"Supporters said the plan would give minorities control over their own school board and ensure that their children are not shortchanged in favor of white youngsters."]Supporters said the plan would give minorities control over their own school board and ensure that their children are not shortchanged in favor of white youngsters."

I wonder how long it will be before this person or persons like him complain that their kids are falling behind because they are segregated and urge integration?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"