The Gifted "oMens" | Season 2 Finale

Well, it hasn't been officially renewed for a season 3 so we'll see if this is the series finale.

Yeah, I wager Fox is waiting on until the upfronts until we get news about stuff like this or The Orville or Lethal Weapon. Still, very good finale and nice to see Thunderbird let loose on the Purifiers.

Also, Blink looked like she portaled out of a Days of Future Past style...well, future.

Yeah, I wager Fox is waiting on until the upfronts until we get news about stuff like this or The Orville or Lethal Weapon. Still, very good finale and nice to see Thunderbird let loose on the Purifiers.

Also, Blink looked like she portaled out of a Days of Future Past style...well, future.

Does Blink have a healing factor also or else it looked like she should have died from being shot 2 or 3 times the last we saw of her. It also looks like her powers have been upgraded by being able to time travel & possibly be able to access alternate worlds also. If that were the case then they could do a AOS/The Gifted crossover event.

Im predicting The show will be canceled very soon. The ratings for this have been abysmal. Definitely one of the lowest rating shows of fox right now.

We know you've got fingers crossed for that.

Nothing about the episode itself, though? Just gripes? Well, it's at least par for the course.

It will probably be cancelled, which is a shame. That ending got me excited.

I thought it was great!
Ending is a bit like the cartoon X-Men Evolution. Hope to see the cast and writers in other things soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"