OMG! Frogger is out today on Xbox live Marketplace!

BAH! :mad: Screw "FROGGER". STREET FIGHTER 2 is out August 2nd for 800 MSPoints

I cant wait for Pac-Man, f**k these other ones :o

Deathlok2001 said:
OMG! Here is the achievement guide. They even have a co-op online gameplay! :eek::up::)

http://xbox360achievements.org/content/view/267

I DOWNLOADED THE DEMO LAST NIGHT, AND I MUST SAY THAT 'FROGGER'

F***ING BLOWS DONKEY DONGS!

MY GOD, WTF WERE THEY THINKING? IT BARELY TAKES UP 20% OF MY SCREEN.......A F***ING 55"........AND I STILL CAN'T HARDLY SEE THE GODDAMN FROG! IF YOU'VE GOT A 27" T.V., OR SMALLER, YOU'RE SCREWED.
WHY DID THEY EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS PIECE OF S**T? THIS IS A COMPLETE LIE
; IF ANYTHING, IT'S WORSE THAN THE ORIGINAL ARCADE GAME, BY A TON. :down:rolleyes:

I hope they do not mess up Pac Man, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat in anyway

:o

all you have to do is pause the game & go into options, you can increase the screen size. Its only $5.oo ( 400 M$ points).

THWIP* said:
I DOWNLOADED THE DEMO LAST NIGHT, AND I MUST SAY THAT 'FROGGER'

F***ING BLOWS DONKEY DONGS!

MY GOD, WTF WERE THEY THINKING? IT BARELY TAKES UP 20% OF MY SCREEN.......A F***ING 55"........AND I STILL CAN'T HARDLY SEE THE GODDAMN FROG! IF YOU'VE GOT A 27" T.V., OR SMALLER, YOU'RE SCREWED.
WHY DID THEY EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS PIECE OF S**T? THIS IS A COMPLETE LIE
; IF ANYTHING, IT'S WORSE THAN THE ORIGINAL ARCADE GAME, BY A TON. :down:rolleyes:

uh...I have a '25 tv, and I can see everything just fine from across the room on my couch...maybe your settings are messed up

Deathlok2001 said:
all you have to do is pause the game & go into options, you can increase the screen size. Its only $5.oo ( 400 M$ points).

NO, THAT ONLY STRETCHES IT......WHICH MAKES IT LOOK 10 TIMES WORSE. THE FACT IS, THEY ARE CLAIMING THIS IS AN "HD" GAME, WITH "UPGRADED VISUALS"; THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A BLATANT LIE. :down:rolleyes:

Gammy v.2 said:
That's IT!
I'm getting a ps3! I HATE YOU, MICROSOFT! :mad:

LOL.......YEAH RIGHT. :D :p

THE THING IS, I HAVE THIS GEORGE COSTANZA-LIKE ATTACHMENT TO THAT GAME, AND WAS KINDA LOOKING FORWARD TO RELIVING THE "GLORY DAYS". SADLY, THIS DOES NOT FEEL ANYTHING LIKE THAT. :down:(

THWIP* said:
LOL.......YEAH RIGHT. :D :p

THE THING IS, I HAVE THIS GEORGE COSTANZA-LIKE ATTACHMENT TO THAT GAME, AND WAS KINDA LOOKING FORWARD TO RELIVING THE "GLORY DAYS". SADLY, THIS DOES NOT FEEL ANYTHING LIKE THAT. :down:(

You only needed your pepperoni pizza slice and grape soda :(

I feel like having pizza for lunch today :up:

How come we make pretty much every thread our own little chat thing? :confused:

Gammy v.2 said:
I feel like having pizza for lunch today :up:

How come we make pretty much every thread our own little chat thing? :confused:

BECAUSE WE'RE SO AWESOME? :confused:

i don't understand the appeal to these live arcade games... you can get most, if not all of them on the 'midway arcade treasures' for like, $10... why would you pay $5 a piece to play them on live? in pretty crappy quality, apparently, too?

Mr. Credible said:
i don't understand the appeal to these live arcade games... you can get most, if not all of them on the 'midway arcade treasures' for like, $10... why would you pay $5 a piece to play them on live? in pretty crappy quality, apparently, too?

NO, THIS IS REALLY THE FIRST ONE I'VE SEEN THAT WAS JUST A CRAPTACULAR
PORT OF THE ORIGINAL. 'JOUST' LOOKS FREAKIN' AMAZING. :up:

I downloaded the trial version last night, complete crap.

Mr. Credible said:

... must ... get... achievements.............

I have them all from midway arcade original xbox game, but

must

get

achievements......:eek::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity