• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"One Universe" Marvel & DC Crossover RPG Season II: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Daredevil Joker fight would be incredibly epic.

Any idea when the Season III OOC thread will be up?

Not much. But I have a nice, boring stay at a hotel ahead of me. I'll get acquainted with him.

If we say yes, does that make a Season III OOC in the near future? :ninja:

Has anyone else noticed that the Season III OOC thread has been up for close to two hours now?

Has anyone else noticed that the Season III OOC thread has been up for close to two hours now?
Is the roster for on this thread essentially the same as the one for the Season 3 thread or will there be changes?

Does anyone else think we should use this thread temporarily until the Season 3 thread is reopened or a new one is made?

As now being the senior GM, I agree that this thread should be used as the OOC thread until the Season III OOC Thread is re-opened or started a-new. So let it be written, so let it be done.

And remember people! Don't you bull**** around. Keep it on topic...to a point at least. :up:

And I miss everything too. :o :(

I vote to open a new OOC. The other is soiled with pointless s***.

First we need to find out if the Season III thread will ever be opened again.

Seriously guys, I really enjoy this game. Could we try not to kill it?

Yea I read it, I was just kind of pleading that this doesn't happen again. Takes the fun out of it a little bit.
When people don't try to "own" things and fight other posters while disrespecting mods, it doesn't.

We can now move discussion back to it's proper thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"