Original Obi-Wan Kenobi Starring Ewan McGregor on Disney+ Thread

I can't wait to see what's in store for this series. So glad both Ewan and Hayden are back.

Looks good. Yeah, the music is pretty standard lol.

Cool, but what’s with the awful music?

It's from a show about Japanese teenagers who become supernatural exorcists in modern day Tokyo for ancient curses that become like evil demonic forces.

It's from a show about Japanese teenagers who become supernatural exorcists in modern day Tokyo for ancient curses that become like evil demonic forces.

Now... Is Vile making that up?

Here's the thing with Anime'...

Could go either way. :o

Now... Is Vile making that up?

Here's the thing with Anime'...

Could go either way. :o

No, it's called Jujutsu Kaisen. It's very popular as far as new anime are going right now.

Here's the actual opening the song is for:

Revenge Of The Sith's ending literally hinted that Obi-Wan would meet with Qui-Gon's Force Ghost, so I would be extremely disappointed if that isn't explored.

After Mandalorian, Obi-Wan is probably my most anticapted Star Wars show. Although, I am curious how they are going to do another Obi-Wan/Vader showdown since it's always been implied that Obi-Wan would never leave Tatooine as long as Luke was there.

I assume a showdown doesn't necessarily have to be a live physical one. There's nothing to say these two still weren't communicating through the Force in some way.

Maybe the Rey/Kylo way?

And yeah, Obi-Wan and Yoda are definitely still talking to Qui-Gon, presumably the first Jedi to turn into a Force Ghost and taught Obi-Wan and Yoda how?

I hope they play things carefully. My problem with Clone Wars is it oftentimes had to make up for how badly written the prequels were and then the characters conflict with the way they are in the films.

Watching Revenge of the Sith rn and Obi-Wan really should’ve beat Anakin’s ass.

Not with lightsabers either. With his fists. Real Raging Bull kinda ****.

With his fists. Real Raging Bull kinda ****.

giphy.gif

How much pain and bloodshed could’ve been avoided if Obi-Wan and Mace Windu simply pinned Anakin down while Yoda beat Palpatine with a pillowcase full of bar soap?

well... we wouldn’t have got the original trilogy then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"