Orson Scott Card's Ultimate Iron Man

TheJaberwock

autos doxa kai kratos
Reaction score
sorry if this has been, or is being discussed, i couldn't get the search to work.

Is Card's run on Ultimate Iron Man done? i've got the collected version of #1-5, but there doesn't seem to be anymore around. has marvel discontinued it?

It ended up only being a 5 issue miniseries. Not sure if it started out that way; but, since it took March 2005 to February 2006 for them to put out all 5 issues, I'm sure it helped them determine not to jump in and start another miniseries. (Plus, it wasn't too well received by most people on the Bought/Thought Thread.) I thought it started out alright; but, then it felt like they really rushed the ending in order to end the series quicker than they might have originally planned.

I thought Quesada said that they were stockpiling scripts for the second five-issue miniseries, so that they would all come out on time. That was a while ago though.

i dont think its done yet.It was good,i still couldent find anyone to give a reason why they didnt like it past its odd story line but it really wasnt that odd for comics....or at all

Well, if they made a third 1602 after how terrible 1602: New World was, I can't see why they wouldn't eventually try another Ultimate Iron Man.

Well, if they made a third 1602 after how terrible 1602: New World was, I can't see why they wouldn't eventually try another Ultimate Iron Man.

Was Fantastick Four any good? It was written by PAD, so I had high hopes, but I'm trade/review waiting.

Was Fantastick Four any good? It was written by PAD, so I had high hopes, but I'm trade/review waiting.

Well, I've read the first two issues, and I have the second two; but, I'm so behind on my comic reading, I will probably just wait for the last issue to come out before I tackle the rest of the story. It was alright from what I've read so far. I don't know if I'd recommend buying the trade; but, it's a hell of a lot better than New World. In the end, I'd say put your money to a better trade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"