• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. PaleyFest Panel Today (3/23) 4:50ET/1:50PT Live Stream

Think I'll stick to watching the UFC and settling for a recap.
Is this a live q & a?
I can imagine it being question dodging, teasing, and a whole lot of nothing.
At least the Guardians panel had the awesome trifecta of Feige, Gunn and Pratt.

I cannot imagine the questions would be illuminating for the narrative, considering the majority of the attendees are cast members. I can imagine questions will be like "if you could have a super power, what would it be?" Or "what was it like kissing so and so?"

In a perfect world, the panel would have the writers, producers, Gregg, and Bennett, and would focus on some questions such as, would you be able to elaborate on the roller coaster aesthetic on violence? Is the show intended to subvert the procedural or be a procedural (both is not an answer) Are he new characters going to debut in the 616 (like Coulson and Fury Jr did in Secret Avengers?) Are the characters going to exist in the television branch of the MCU? If not, where else?

Those are some of the questions that should be asked.

jonathancrane, those questions were asked and some of them were asked repeatedly. And the answers were the same canned, "we can't really say about what we're doing" type answers we typically get or really perfunctory, goofy responses.

Basically, the answer is "we're all one big universe" was the answer given to your question.

Think I'll stick to watching the UFC and settling for a recap.
Is this a live q & a?
I can imagine it being question dodging, teasing, and a whole lot of nothing.
At least the Guardians panel had the awesome trifecta of Feige, Gunn and Pratt.

Yes, pretty much. I was there. Also pretty sure they live streamed or had video of the panel, so you can watch it later if you want.

They did show episode 16 though.

jonathancrane, those questions were asked and some of them were asked repeatedly. And the answers were the same canned, "we can't really say about what we're doing" type answers we typically get or really perfunctory, goofy responses.

Basically, the answer is "we're all one big universe" was the answer given to your question.

That is fascinating (and disappointing.) thanks for the update. :-)

So basically, they said nothing really. Makes you wonder what the heck the point of this panel even was.

I asked a question I thought they would answer about Agent Garrett (Bill Paxton) and if we would see him again this season after this episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"