Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 September 2015

it's meant to be something that jeopardises the safety of the Inhumans; hence why they wanted to secure it.

Is it, really? I think we must keep in mind that the stone is likely thousands of years old and stories kept only by word of mouth tend to be distorted A LOT in that big a meantime. We have no real idea what the Kree Stone really does, so we'll have to wait and see the new season to learn what it's really all about.

G'day,

What I predict for season three (some of this is bleeding obvious but her goes)

1) Jiayang will be back

2) SHIELD will be back as an approved organisation. (need for Civil War)

3) They get a new airplane

4) Lincoln is Ward's brother

5) Ward will go Inhuman

6) Both SHIELD and Ward/Hydra will have Inhuman teams. Ward probably with the co-operation of Jiayang.

thoughts? Predictions?

Ralph

G'day,

1) Jiayang will be back

5) Ward will go Inhuman

6) Both SHIELD and Ward/Hydra will have Inhuman teams. Ward probably with the co-operation of Jiayang.

thoughts? Predictions?

Ralph

read a theory that the last ward scene in season two was about Ward going on a road to get closure for kara, if that is true she has as much reason to be pissed with hydra as with shield. Could see Ward doing the dirt on hydra as well as trying to knock off a few shield, hope its something like that, a villain for the sake of it would be a step backwards for the amount of nuance they have put into him.

but suspect you are right about lincon and hope you are right about jiaying.

What do we think happened to lincon and the other inhumans on the boat, where they locked up, given the chance to go, perhaps part of season 3 will be that community rebuilding.

Lincoln joining Skye secret warriors? He seem to switch sides helping SHIELD out

G'day,

1) Jiayang will be back

5) Ward will go Inhuman

thoughts? Predictions?

Ralph

1) I doubt Jiaying will be back, she served Skye's big story arc and that arc is done. We may still see Cal one day, just not next season.

2) I also doubt that. I guess people didn't read Civil War's press release closely, it's not much about regulation of superhuman activity as it is regulation of THE AVENGERS activities, governamental control of the team. It is, thus, a much smaller scope and SHIELD isn't remotely needed in it. In fact, Fury and Hill are not listed in the cast.

3) There'll be a new means of transportation, that's for sure, given Coulson's schematics.

As for the rest, I'm very confident that just like season 1's main storyline was Coulson heavy and 2, Skye heavy, season 3 will be Ward heavy. Of the big storylines hinted in season 1 the one they have yet to reveal to us is the mystery of Ward's family. Something really bad happened there, beyond your usual level of soap opera abuse, for one brother to manipulate the other to kill the third, the second to escape military academy to burn down the family house with one of the brothers there and the third presumably having to fake his death in order to have a normal life if Lincoln does indeed turn out to be Thomas (a theory which I happen to be a true believer, in fact I'm likely to be the first one to vent it here). Because really, that's way too much warped, either the parents failed so abysmally in their job or, more likely in a spy/action show, something sinister was brewing there.

This is how I'm envisioning the general story structure of season 3A as far as Wards are concerned:
- Grant Ward will be the main antagonist;
- Lincoln will get himself involved with SHIELD's activities at some point, perhaps as Simmons' replacement while the stone has her imprisoned. He was, after all, finishing med school and possess unique knowledge in Inhuman biology, maybe more;
- Lincoln will learn about SHIELD's enmity with Grant Ward. Fully expecting him to grow increasedly uncomfortable with all the talk about killing Grant, he may even resort to sabotaging a few attempts;
- Meanwhile Ward's HYDRA will be crushed by the winter finale. With no place to belong, to feel wanted and the only thing he had left, revenge, utterly destroyed, he'll be completely broken. When this moment comes Lincoln will reveal himself to him as Thomas. Big emotional rollercoaster follows;
- Skye does not take well the news of having buddied up with yet another Ward all this time and threatens both Wards, who then escape to parts unknown. This half will end with both Grant and Thomas only having each other to rely upon and they take this as an opportunity to rebuild their broken broship.

Then hopefully with Thomas's official introduction they'll finally delve in the Ward family mystery in season 3B.

Elisabeth Henstridge said she thinks it might have sent Jemma to some place. Where have I read the object was used to dispose of the human test failures? Anyway, going from those ideas, a place of exile inhabited by the ancestors of Inhumans? Perhaps Jemma will learn more about Inhuman history than even the elders of the Afterlife.

Subplot:
Eight months of Jemma surviving by her wits on an alien world? I'd watch that show.

I have a feeling that wards story will be dragged to the final season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"