Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S02E10 "What they become""

Because I just want Jessica Drew in the MCU and they should make anyone her at all costs, even if they are the wrong sex and nothing lines up. :o :oldrazz:

Someone should teach this class with all the Marvel women as practice partners. :p

Maybe they can teach something that would make people REALLY uncomfortable. :wow:

Jinx! (lol)

tumblr_n1lv4ycsvA1smcbm7o1_250.gif

Think Raina will stick around once the tomb is opened or conveniently run off before we get a good look at what she became?

She'll inadvertently use her new found ability to teleport out of there.

So, I gotta ask. When Bobbi and Hunter were out and about the town, doing their espionage thing, and were... avoiding detection... did anyone else hear Natasha's line running through their head: "Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable."

I assume this must be standard SHIELD special ops training.

Yeah, I thought at the time it was a clear tribute (or, if not a tribute, at least an echo or inspiration).

So, I gotta ask. When Bobbi and Hunter were out and about the town, doing their espionage thing, and were... avoiding detection... did anyone else hear Natasha's line running through their head: "Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable."

I assume this must be standard SHIELD special ops training.
Yep! I said the same thing to my friend while we were watching it.

Here's a little bit of what I wrote about Skye and AoS back in June.

"I've not read the books for a long time so I'm not familiar with all the possible characters as I once would have been, but am so glad to be feeling the addiction to the movies and show. As for Skye, I saw someone mention Mr. Hyde, and one thing I believe is that a lot of the storyline in season one, as far as Skye, Ward, and Coulson, was built around the Secret Warrior non-super powered portion of Daisy Louise Johnson (Quake), J.T. James (Hellfire) and Fury, although Fury's part was switched to Coulson in the TV show.

Read this from Comicvine, http://www.comicvine.com/quake/4005-43174/ the similarities are to much to dismiss and I thought very very interesting, hope you do to. Be sure to look at the Secret Warrior cover at the top of that page, especially the words between the lines of Secret and Warrior. Sound familiar?

I hope she isn't Quake though, we know Marvel can mix and match and create, and maybe there will be no super powers as we know them. We've seen a name or two already who in the comics were super powered people but not on TV, rather a homage of sorts. I'm guessing Inhuman as a lot of you are. But I mainly hope it's entertaining in good Marvel fashion."

Well since then I read more about Daisy and got into the idea, and I think Chloe Bennett has been soooo good. So when it happened and she burst out of that shell (sort of as her character has done) I was totally pumped. I maybe should be past geeking out age, but I did it anyway, haha.

Check out that link. It's good, and yes, Ward has been playing a version of J.T. James (Hellfire), but I hope he doesn't get his comic characters powers!

Can't wait to see what Raina became!

Yep! I said the same thing to my friend while we were watching it.

I thought the same thing too.... haha... But I wish it wasn't Lance who she kissed... :( It would have been nice to see Barton make a cameo... lol. but that will never happen.

Guys, do you think once Mac woke up from that Kree spell that he might turn into Spider-Woman? Just a thought.

Guys, do you think once Mac woke up from that Kree spell that he might turn into Spider-Woman? Just a thought.

I think he will. He was already looking like a Jessica at the end of the show. :o

Mack is the Clairvoyant,don't you understand!:argh:

Buddy the dog was taken by Raina to the High Evolutionary,who made him The Clairvoyant.He liked flannel shirts and named himself Mack.In the hopes of controlling SHIELD from within,he made friends with Fitz to steal all his intelligence.

That's the Spider-Woman motion comic. I've watched that before. She looks just like Mack or Tripp. :o

That's the Spider-Woman motion comic.

*Goes to check it out*

ETA: Is it just me or does Jessica Drew look kind of like Krysten Ritter? Also, Bendis wrote for both Jessica Drew and Jessica Jones?

Last edited:
*Goes to check it out*

ETA: Is it just me or does Jessica Drew look kind of like Krysten Ritter? Also, Bendis wrote for both Jessica Drew and Jessica Jones?

Maybe Jessica Jones will become Jessica Drew. :o

But no, Jessica Drew looks like Mack AND Tripp. When we saw Veranke with her Skrull chin, that was not really a wrinkled chin but beard hair growing out of Tripp. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"