Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S02E09 "Ye Who Enter Here"

It's a separate universe. It makes as much sense as John Garrett being a Hydra agent (and dead) or Crimson Dynamo and Whiplash being the same person.

Except they now are, even in 616 :) :
http://marvel.wikia.com/Anton_Vanko_(Whiplash)_(Earth-616)

Notes

This character was created shortly before the movie Iron Man 2 premiered as a way to introduce a version of the Whiplash presented in that film, who wasn't very accurate to any other version of Whiplash created in the comics.

Trivia

Whiplash has the same name as the original Crimson Dynamo, though the two are in no way related.

Last edited:
Loved this week's episode, maybe my favourite ever. So much was revealed, the Kree connection was confirmed absolutely, Inhumans all but confirmed, and so much intrigue!

The city itself is proving brilliantly mysterious, but I do fear for Mac. He was really good this week, and it was heartbreaking to see Fitz almost have to kill a friend again.

Best bit for me though was the return of classic Coulson. He's much more like his Avengers self than in S1. The quick-fire "good question, no" response and the bit with hats had me in stitches. Seriously, that hat bit was classic Coulson, and I love his interactions with Bobbi who just seems baffled by him.

Oh and multiple Koenigs. That's a fantastic running joke :funny:

Great episode. Loved multiple Koenigs and Coulson's banter in general. Skye vs. Agent 33-May was awesome as well.

As much as I like Mac (and feel he and Tripp are underutilized), I feel like Fitz might should have shot him. That would've been another crazy traumatic experience for him to add to his list of mental challenges.

Really liked this episode. They are really building up to the Inhumans, and they finally confirmed that the Kree are responsible for the Inhumans' existence. They did a good job describing the legacy of the Kree and how that will lead to the Inhumans. The Kree temple was effectively spooky and strange.

The scene where Mack goes crazy after coming into contact with that Kree energy was intense. I'm hoping Mack isn't dead, because he's been one of my favorite new characters this season. He's likable and layered.

Skye's fight scene was great, and I'm looking forward to learning more about her past. Fitz and Simmons had some nice scenes, and of course the Koenigs were hilarious. Bobbi's discussion with Coulson about what SHIELD should be like under his leadership was a good character moment for both of them.

They did a good job building up the hidden city and giving it a foreboding atmosphere. I can't wait to explore more of the city in the next episode and find out what other secrets are inside it.

Great episode. Loved multiple Koenigs and Coulson's banter in general. Skye vs. Agent 33-May was awesome as well.

As much as I like Mac (and feel he and Tripp are underutilized), I feel like Fitz might should have shot him. That would've been another crazy traumatic experience for him to add to his list of mental challenges.

I thought that's where they were going.But I think we haven't seen the last of Mack.

He'll likely be in there in some capacity during the winter finale next week.

It'd be cool if the longer he's down there the worse he's getting. He'd be a nice surprise for Hydra.

It'd be cool if the longer he's down there the worse he's getting. He'd be a nice surprise for Hydra.
yeah but whose side would he be on? I mean Hydra has the key

Koenings - I believe that a joke is that they were naturally born. Triplets or more ;-). Very good episode - I am only curious how they will manage to avoid shooting the Bus.

as in Skye being Captain Marvel?
Absolutely NOT that! (I can't speak for Vartha, but I don't think that's what he was getting at). Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of the haters; I enjoy Skye's character, but she's not Captain Marvel, and never has been, and never will be.

Absolutely NOT that! (I can't speak for Vartha, but I don't think that's what he was getting at). Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of the haters; I enjoy Skye's character, but she's not Captain Marvel, and never has been, and never will be.

calm down... was just asking. wasn't sure where he was trying to say

G'day,

Don't worry. There's no way a major movie character is going to be introduced in a TV show.

ta

Ralph

I am only curious how they will manage to avoid shooting the Bus.

Technically they only found them because of the tracker in Raina. Once she's off the plane and the plane cloaks... Hydra won't know where to shoot.

Technically they only found them because of the tracker in Raina. Once she's off the plane and the plane cloaks... Hydra won't know where to shoot.
I watched the episode half-asleep last night, so I'm going to watch it again tonight. Didn't they hack the Bus or did they just block their communications?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"