• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S02E10 "What they become""

I hate creepy Agent NotMay. She reminds me of the lizard people from V.

Hush you! CreepyNotMay/EvilWard are my new dark couple ship ;)

I want them having crazy dark sex and messing with the gang. And then they both die in fiery explosions :cwink:

I don't get this at all. Why do people suggest she is Tigra, or even want her as Tigra in the first place? Also, last time I checked, Tigra didn't have spikes come out of her face.

It's the same reason that people wanted Skye to be Jessica Drew, even though nothing matched with Jessica's character, personality, origin, powers, look etc.

But now that the Jessica Drew bandwagon has passed, people are going to jump on the Raina as Tigra bandwagon instead and insist that she must be her, even though Tigra is a straight-up heroine, was saved by the Cat people and given powers to keep her alive, is completely different in personality etc.

I don't get this at all. Why do people suggest she is Tigra, or even want her as Tigra in the first place? Also, last time I checked, Tigra didn't have spikes come out of her face.

I don't know? Just my opinion :cwink:

They could've not been spikes, but thick hairs or something. She does have claws, and her eyes were very... Cat-like?

I don't know if they'd make her Tigra, but... Why not? I think Negga is a great actress and should be a bigger canonical Marvel character and key player in the movies.

I know there's a canon Raina in the 616, but since I'm not familiar with that character, I'd love it if they just went balls out and made Raina an actual, eventual Avenger... After some personal exploration.

If she's anyone, Raina is probably just Raina from the comics. Sure, what little we've seen of her face doesn't resemble Raina from the comics either, but Raina in the comics was reptile-like. And from what little glimpses we've seen, they seem to have turned AoS's Raina into some sort of reptile creature as well.

the Cat People thing is dumb, and if Tigra ever shows up, I would not be surprised if they made her an Inhuman
but yeah, Raina is not Tigra, she looked more like that quill guy from X3

but yeah, Raina is not Tigra, she looked more like that quill guy from X3

That was my first thought as well, when I saw her break out of the stone. "Heh, so they turned her into Quill."

I didn't see reptile either. All I saw was a big yellow/orange eye with a row of quill like protrusions coming out. Whatever she is she ain't perty no more.

Maybe Raina is Jessica Drew. Just because. :o

If AoS can make 616 Raina from the comics work, that's cool.

I'm also really just desperate for them to bring Tigra into the MCU.

I don't see the problem with speculating about certain characters though. Even if their origins in AoS might differ completely from the comics. So what's the harm if people specked Skye was Jessica Drew earlier? That would've been cool, IMO. But nothing wrong with a little healthy discussion/disagreement.

But I will definitely take
Skye as Daisy Johnson! The first Asian Avenger in the MCU!!

I didn't see reptile either. All I saw was a big yellow/orange eye with a row of quill like protrusions coming out. Whatever she is she ain't perty no more.

I cannot wait to see her post-transformation.

She would be an interesting
Inhuman
foil for the team!

When can we stop spoiler-barring things?

Going forward I hope they don't focus too much on Skye - I think this season has been better in part because the focus wasn't on Skye

Yep. And if Tigra should ever show up, she needs to remain the nerd's furry wet dream. :o Not whatever Raina turned into.

XRMN6XU.jpg

Is it possible that Tripp isn't dead, and that he could become Jessica Drew? Yes, I realise that he was just petrified and crumbled, isn't a woman, isn't white nor British, and doesn't look like he's going to get spider powers after that obelisk did its thing, but this could just be the MCU version.

Is it possible that Tripp isn't dead, and that he could become Jessica Drew? Yes, I realise that he was just petrified and crumbled, isn't a woman, isn't white nor British, and doesn't look like he's going to get spider powers after that obelisk did its thing, but this could just be the MCU version.
Bring on Jessie Drew!:woot:

Okay… granted I've not posted a whole lot in this forum, due to my watching routine for the show, but were there a lot of people who really thought Skye was Jessica Drew? I probably did at one point last season, but more b/c I was desperate for her to be someone relevant to the MCU. Mostly because I found her character painfully pointless (though watchable at times) for the bulk of last season.

The posts I've read have had Skye as Daisy Johnson for some time. And… well… ;)

Bring on Jessie Drew!:woot:

He should still be Jessica not Jessie. After all, if Coulson were brought back from the dead, then there's no reason that Tripp can't have the same treatment. All he needs is to be unpetrified, all the little crumbled parts to be reassembled, have his skin colour changed, have a sex change, given breasts, have his vocal chords altered, have a long black wig attached to his head, take some oestrogen tablets, given a nice manicure and pedicure, some sexy pheremones, stop calling him Antoinne and they're good to go. It's not a complicated matter. Marvel can make this work if they really want Jessica Drew in the MCU.

Okay… granted I've not posted a whole lot in this forum, due to my watching routine for the show, but were there a lot of people who really thought Skye was Jessica Drew? I probably did at one point last season, but more b/c I was desperate for her to be someone relevant to the MCU. Mostly because I found her character painfully pointless (though watchable at times) for the bulk of last season.

At first I thought she was Daisy, then for a short period I got on the Jessica Drew train, then I went back to the Daisy route with Sarah Garza as my second choice.

At first I thought she was Daisy, then for a short period I got on the Jessica Drew train, then I went back to the Daisy route with Sarah Garza as my second choice.

Similar here:

Daisy - first choice
Sarah Garza - second choice
new character - third choice

Now Daisy's here I hope AoS doesn't focus too much on her

Also interested in what Mac could become

Question:
Why did Mac ( as sentry) react to Coulson? after all Coulson has Kree blood now
following on from above - why wasn't Coulson exposed to the mist?

Early last season there was some reason to think that might be the direction they were taking her. Especially when you recall how much the very early promo stuff played up the "threat" of Rising Tide and had many convinced that it might be a front for HYDRA. Then when they had her secretly staying in contact with RT, it looked like she might be a double agent. And again, when she infiltrated Quinn's place, it showcased her quick-talking (and apparently shifting allegiances).

When you look at high-profile super-powered female SHIELD agents with dark hair, who grew up in an orphanage and have espionage skills, Jessica Drew is an obvious possibility worth considering...

For my part, I was starting to loose faith in that theory about half-way through the first season, but then they stuck her in that hyperbaric chamber, which looked like another nod to the comics, and I started to gain interest in the theory again.

But once Raina called her parents monsters, that didn't make any sense, so I started to doubt it again; and also once HYDRA was exposed. By the time her dad was revealed at the end of the season, I had pretty much all-but-given up on the idea. But some people latch on to an initial good idea, and then have trouble discounting it when its contradicted.

For me, I don't think I ever viewed it as a viable option this season. I don't think I ever completely discounted the possibility (that's not how I roll), but I saw it as extremely unlikely.

Now Daisy's here I hope AoS doesn't focus too much on her

They basically just spent 1.5 seasons doing an origin story for a superhero. Now that she finally has her powers an has been reveled to be this new thing in the MCU (an Inhuman), you don't want them to focus on her? They will be focusing on her.

Question:
Why did Mac ( as sentry) react to Coulson? after all Coulson has Kree blood now
following on from above - why wasn't Coulson exposed to the mist?
I believe Coulson's blood is still human. If he 'had Kree blood', Simmons surely would've found something odd/out of the ordinary when she was doing his bloodwork/back when she was trying to figure out exactly what the GH325 was. But she found no traces, nothing out of the ordinary. So he doesn't really have Kree blood, and as far as we know, he doesn't have the predisposition/genetics to be an Inhuman - ergo Mac (or the city) perceived him as a threat. And Coulson wasn't exposed to the mist because he didn't make it into the room before it sealed off. Personally, I think that even if he had, it wouldn't have affected him at all (just as it didn't affect Trip and Trip probably would've been fine had he not destroyed the crystal to try and protect Skye)

They basically just spent 1.5 seasons doing an origin story for a superhero. Now that she finally has her powers an has been reveled to be this new thing in the MCU (an Inhuman), you don't want them to focus on her? They will be focusing on her.

She was the weakest part of season 1
Now she has powers they could spend as much time focusing on how other people deal with that as they do with her trying to deal and control her powers. In short their are ways to keep the Daisy/Quake/Inhuman story front and center without focusing on Skye

Would be cool if Sarah Garza still showed up as her own character. Maybe as a new addition to the team in Season 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"