Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents Of SHIELD - Episode2.19 - The Dirty Half Dozen

Here's that "A" appearance, Sorry kept forgetting to post it
1HiNbbN.png

True, but it seems they don't get any leads to the Scepter there, according to a short spoiled summary I read online, so yeah, it was a nice touch that they had Coulson provide the much needed intel for the Avengers to act.

It helps give the film an added context for why it starts at that point.

True, but it seems they don't get any leads to the Scepter there, according to a short spoiled summary I read online, so yeah, it was a nice touch that they had Coulson provide the much needed intel for the Avengers to act.

Compartmentalization

Fury asked him to download info, CATWS style

I think Fury is working for Coulson now.

Best episode of the whole series so far for me, was fun, action packed and tense with Ward being on the team. At the same time it was great to see the team back together and kicking ass at the end. I am glad she is getting a handle on her powers as well and managed to save Lincoln.

And Ward as a bad guy is just awesome, loved all of his scenes but especially the one with Simmons. It was great seeing the season 1 back together but the interplay and mistrust just took it up a notch.

Best episode of the whole series so far for me, was fun, action packed and tense with Ward being on the team. At the same time it was great to see the team back together and kicking ass at the end. I am glad she is getting a handle on her powers as well and managed to save Lincoln.

And Ward as a bad guy is just awesome, loved all of his scenes but especially the one with Simmons. It was great seeing the season 1 back together but the interplay and mistrust just took it up a notch.

it was a great episode - but I particularly liked Skye channelling John Wick

Awesome "Gun Kata"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"