The Gifted POLARIS the Magnetic Mutant - The Emma Dumont Thread

Reaction score
Hopefully she'll sport the green hair at some point. Because right now, she doesn't look very close to Polaris.

tumblr_opzptiMrH61uh91oco6_r1_540.gif

tumblr_opzptiMrH61uh91oco2_540.gif
tumblr_opzptiMrH61uh91oco4_540.gif

83e000e6-8de0-4ff5-a084-77c60b8aff9a.png~original

IMG_1846.gif~original

The Sentinel Services on the march to wipe out the mutant race. How will she deal with them? How will she break free? Is Magneto dead? Lots of questions.

I think they're building her character up, we see bits of green. Maybe just a tease of what's to come.

My most anticipated character :ilv:
Tho really happy to have Thunderbird on board too.

out of mutant characters from comics on show most intrested in polaris.

The writer Matt Nix shows off his Marvel LEGO work with some Polaris scenes in the background.

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

Image releases.

8ad98c0c-d533-4b04-8520-354b24c2570b.png

18111fb6-c70d-420f-920c-fd50c2b33d8d.png

Last edited:
I dunno why but i get the sense they are gonna make Polaris a female Magneto for this show.

From the shots of her anger, to the magnetism, to her personality in that promo.

Last edited:
I'm getting strong Dark Willow vibes from her intro.

dark-willow.gif

I dunno why but i get the sense they are gonna make Polaris a female Magneto for this show.

From the shots of her anger, to the magnetism, to her personality in that promo.

well she is his daughter:woot: i wonder if that fact will be brought up.

I have a hard time believing that it won't be (unless they're flat-out forbidden to do so by Fox). Too much potential for drama there to pass up.

Polaris and Blink's hair seem to be getting more color with each passing day lol. Wonder what it will look like by the end of the season.

It might be more down to lighting tbh

You won't see green very well in the dark.

we have her own tv spot and insta pics from the pilot and she didnt have those new streaks, so yeah, they added more now.

Emma has said that Lorna will have her green hair from the comics on the show. The only question is, when and how does she get it?

Emma has said that Lorna will have her green hair from the comics on the show. The only question is, when and how does she get it?

easy: one streak by episode :hehe:

Brian Singer and Emma

880ad66e-d153-4aa3-b8e2-250c340fd3e6.png~original

she defently has more green in hair than first trailer suggested.

The only real question comes down to if she is dyeing her hair and the dye come off like the comics or if her hair is turning green as she uses her powers. Either way it's going to be all green in time as the actress said.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"