Portal: Still Alive

Soapy

Avenger
Reaction score
The original game plus new levels and achievements exclusive to the Xbox Live Arcade.

Discuss.

I loved portal.. I still haven't been able to compleat all the challenges but the levels and the advanced levels were a blast.

I don't know how much they would charge but I'd drop another 10 bucks for a few more levels but if they charge too much I'd probibly wait since I have the orange box version already.

This will be coming out next Wednesday, October 22nd, for those who are interested.

If you've somehow managed to not play this game yet, I suggest you give this a look.

I just want the new content without having to get what I already have on the Orange Box.

If that was a download option, I'd get it

I've played the Flash version. I just don't want to download content from Xbox Live that I already own (specifically Portal)

It'd be similar to downloading Psychonauts from the Xbox Original section, when I already own a copy of Psychonauts for the original Xbox.

I've played the Flash version. I just don't want to download content from Xbox Live that I already own (specifically Portal)

It'd be similar to downloading Psychonauts from the Xbox Original section, when I already own a copy of Psychonauts for the original Xbox.

Done that with the orange orange box. I already owned halflife 2 and episode 1 but didn't relize at the time you could purchase tf2/portal/ep2 separately off steam, so basically sitting here with two copy's of halflife 2 and two copy's of episode 1 atm.

*chop nm*

Last edited:
I did not buy Orange Box, so I am pumped to pick up Still Alive next week.

Done that with the orange orange box. I already owned halflife 2 and episode 1 but didn't relize at the time you could purchase tf2/portal/ep2 separately off steam, so basically sitting here with two copy's of halflife 2 and two copy's of episode 1 atm.

I have the Orange Box for 360, and Half-Life 2 for the original Xbox

I have the Orange Box for 360, and Half-Life 2 for the original Xbox

Aside from graphical quality are there any big differences between the Xbox version and the The Orange Box version?

The aforementioned graphics and achievements are all that's different.

This came out today. I never bought Orange Box so I was excited to download it this morning. :woot: Really fun and inventive game.

This came out today. I never bought Orange Box so I was excited to download it this morning. :woot: Really fun and inventive game.
are the graphics dumbed down? if so how much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"