The Good Citizens of Metropolis: The Casting Thread

She’s my Harley Quinn and that’s all I need.

Maybe Elizabeth Debicki is too big of a star for Maggie Sawyer but I still want it to happen.

393d80a80d4b1a4a9fdd99b34b75e1cebcc6a55c.gif

1714698101476.jpeg

I’d say she’s about at Hoult’s level, but yeah, for a role like Maggie Sawyer, I’d expect a lesser known actress.

I’d say she’s about at Hoult’s level, but yeah, for a role like Maggie Sawyer, I’d expect a lesser known actress.
Hoult has been harboring ambitions to play another superhero role for a while now, though. That makes him somewhat of an outlier, IMO.

Knowing Hollywood she'll just be a grumpy rule stickler and we won't know anything about her character or that she's dating Batwoman.

Not everything that’s fake and bad is AI. That dog**** looks man-made.
It's fair to just blame all bad art on computers. It worked for The Matrix:

JtKnPc.gif

They'll give Gardner a Peaky Blinders-esque, halfway respectable variation on the bowlcut.

Doubt they'll go full-on Gohan.

They'll give Gardner a Peaky Blinders-esque, halfway respectable variation on the bowlcut.

Doubt they'll go full-on Gohan.
Orange hair and now is as powerful as his dad, because his whole purpose was to be Goku's successor but the fandom just wouldn't accept Gohan replacing him?

What about Benjamin Walker as Jor-El?

benjamin-walker-ismael-cordova-maxim-baldry-lotr-guys-london-126.JPG
I think he'd be the perfect compromise between the pre-Crisis young Jor-El and the middle-aged Jor-El popularized by Marlon Brando.

I could see it. He's also tall and generally supermanly.

As Jor El give me Eric Bana

As Lara Lor Van...give me Naomi Watts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"