The Official Henry Cavill Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its him, Tom Welling and Brandon Routh. I`d actually be ok with any of them.

Tom Welling never had and never will have a chance in hell of starring in a feature-length big budget Superman blockbuster. As it should be. :o

Tom Welling never had and never will have a chance in hell of starring in a feature-length big budget Superman blockbuster. As it should be. :o

There's always one jeez

Plus we don't want to get into a TW discussion here its a Henry Cavill thread

I think from all the "candidates", Cavill is the most solid one.
Some maybe have a better body for Superman, some maybe have this more classic Superman look, but overall Cavill is the best choice.

I really hope he gets cast, because with him I would be worried the least that the general audience and fans accept him as the Man of Steel...

I think from all the "candidates", Cavill is the most solid one.
Some maybe have a better body for Superman, some maybe have this more classic Superman look, but overall Cavill is the best choice.

I really hope he gets cast, because with him I would be worried the least that the general audience and fans accept him as the Man of Steel...

Yeah I see what you are saying plus I think he's unknown enough to take on the role aswell so that when people see him they say thats Superman

I am on the Jon Hamm bandwagon, but i REALLY REALLY like Cavill for the part. So it goes:

Mature Superman - Jon Hamm
Young/Adult Superman - Cavill

Either way, I will be very happy. Make it happen, Nolan and Snyder!

double post

Last edited:
Yeah I see what you are saying plus I think he's unknown enough to take on the role aswell so that when people see him they say thats Superman

Yeah, thats another point that speaks for Cavill!

Henry-henry-cavill-5315234-842-1222.jpg

Hard to see how this man is NOT Superman.

fullsize

As much as I like to see TW as the next film Superman, I doubt that is going to happen with his connection to Smallville. I would be very happy to see Henry Cavill as the Man of Steel. He has the look and acting chops already for the role.

fullsize

Last edited:
Not my best but I've been without my photoshop for quite some time now & i'm still getting used to it again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Steve

Yeah, it's a cool manip to be sure, but it doesn't look much like Cavill. That's the challenge of removing his damn stubbles. :cwink:

Anyone got a pic of Cavill's face in a fight scene where his mouth is open, battle cry style?

Apart from Superman, if we ever get a Sword of Truth movie series, I want him for Richard Rahl.

Watchman, is this image from the shooting of "Immortals"? Looks great!

Haha, good to see you as well, I worried that you suffered a similar fate. I once again need an outlet to get my dork out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"