TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilmNerdJamie

Obtainer of wrong opinions!
Reaction score
Cameras are rolling on The Man of Steel. So be prepared to see oodles and oodles (and then some) of pictures taken of Zack Snyder picking his nose, Henry Cavill signing autographs with extras, Amy Adams holding her baby between takes, etc.

This thread is for posting of said pictures and discussion of them. For those who want quick access to strictly pictures, there's a separate thread open for your convenience.

You guys know the rest of the drill. Have fun, stay on topic, be civil to one another (or else!), yada, yada, yada.

Thanks to Kryptonian Warrior for the suggestion.

KentFarm3.jpg

plano-july5-9.jpg

"Up, up and thru!"

ihopsign11.jpg

Once again...

mos-smashedtruck1.jpg

Last edited:
The garbage truck pic looks all kinds of awesome.

Yep. I wonder if it'll be connected to the IHOP-sign.

The garbage truck is a smallville scene right?

I think it's all Smallville based stuff right now. Could be wrong though.

Makes me wonder if its clark himself who flys into the truck then. Maybe he hits it when he first learns to fly, or maybe he hits it during the tornado.

Dunno, but my guess is it's part of a first flight-sequence where Clark plows through the IHOP-sign AND the truck. Pure guessing though.

I was really hoping for video journals actually.

IHOP's awesome! I miss the states and all that excessive and disgusting crap! :woot:

untitledll.jpg

I have no idea..A supermarket maybe??

could be, what with the blue roof and all.

i'm just gonna unleash what's going on in my head at the thought that filming has begun. OHHH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD

"Otto's Barber Shop", homage to the great Superman writer and creator of Brainiac, Krypto, Supergirl and Bizarro, Otto Binder? I hope so.

IHOP is teh yummy btw.

LOL at IHOP. That right there might be a perfect example of why these movies cost so much. Instead of easily filming a scene at a real IHOP, they felt the need to go BUILD one.

Of course, if it gets destroyed or something, that's a different thing.

Makes me wonder if its clark himself who flys into the truck then. Maybe he hits it when he first learns to fly, or maybe he hits it during the tornado.

It is more likely imho to be his arrival as an infant. Either the spaceship or fragments of kryptonite, maybe both.

Superman/Clark bursting through a truck and the product placement makes me think of the deleted Nuclear Man battle from Superman IV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"