TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - - - - Part 13

I might get flamed for denigrating the motion picture experience but I daresay that a lot of movies rarely look as good in theaters as they do on Blu Ray. I must admit that MOS in the theaters did not look as good as captures here, or atleast not considerably better.

I think its a lot to do with ****** theater projectionists.

You're right.

mackenzie-1.jpeg

http://i2.wp.com/www.comicbooktherapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/mackenzie-1.jpeg

946907_622557227768954_1374469073_n.jpg

from the comic-com.... the black suit is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!1

lxz5.jpg

Left to right: Nam-Ek, Nadira (Apollonia Vanova), Unknown Male Kryptonian, Car-Vex (Samantha Jo), Dev-Em (?) (Revard Dufresne), Jax-Ur (Mackenzie Gray), Faora Hu-Ul (behind Zod) (Antje Traue), General Zod (Michael Shannon), Unknown Male Kryptonian, Tor-An (Richard Cetrone)
is dev-em in the movie?
Apparently he is, played by actor Revard Dufresne.

oshq.jpg

If you zoom in to original size it actually looks like him.

ltyp.png

What about the guy in the prequel?
Yeah, and then there's that.
I guess they either deliberately ignored/forgot about the Dev-Em in the prequel comic or the Dev-Em in Zod's crew is just another Kryptonian accidentally (or intentionally, as in related to the prequel comic Dev-Em) going by the same name.

i notice they try to portray all the kryptonians as being brunette or black-haired.

oshq.jpg

ltyp.png

I guess they either deliberately ignored/forgot about the Dev-Em in the prequel comic or the Dev-Em in Zod's crew is just another Kryptonian accidentally (or intentionally, as in related to the prequel comic Dev-Em) going by the same name.

Maybe they're ignoring the prequel... could be anything... in time we should know....

oshq.jpg

ltyp.png

Now I realized he is the same dude who played in an episode of V.

[YT]PGhkIY-S7IM[/YT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGhkIY-S7IM

jor-el wasn't... and they're just military soldiers...

He said brunette (brown) or black-haired. Jor-El has brown hair.

Kara was a blonde though, but I'm not sure if she counts since she wasn't in the actual film.

Man, I cannot wait till the Blu Ray comes out! My speakers are definitely going to get a workout!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"