• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, for the Carl's Jr/ Hardee's promo, filmed on the WB lot, for a new Super Bacon Cheeseburger.

Lol, is Snyder directing every single tie-in commercial? Poor guy. Btw, what happened to good old Burger King and McDonalds, why aren't they doing the movie promos like in the olden days? Sucks that I'm not gonna get to try out that Super bacon thing.

MOS_still_4.jpg

The city is under siege, and this guy is just chilling with his burger. :hehe:

The blurriness is horrendous, marketing could use some work. Makes me wonder if they're going with the justification that in all photos and when people see him he vibrates himself so they can't quite make out his face. Probs not, but I always liked that excuse - makes more sense than glasses and a hair change.

They showed the glasses in the Comic Con trailer, so they're keeping the traditional disguise.

They showed the glasses in the Comic Con trailer, so they're keeping the traditional disguise.

It wasn't a mutually exclusive thing, he was doing the blurring thing wshile still maintaining all the other tricks he normally employs.

It wasn't a mutually exclusive thing, he was doing the blurring thing wshile still maintaining all the other tricks he normally employs.

???

If they go the route where Clarks "vibrates" as a way to "disguise" his face, I'm going to laugh so hard. So incredibly lame.

The whole "Clark Kent is Superman- but with glasses" is inherently ridiculous. They need to accept that and not try to explain it in a plausible, realistic fashion.

I'm sure he was...I think it's a pic of Superman from the movie, but the background is something that they did themselves

oh god.....EVERYTHING looks Photoshopped now-a-days! :whatever:

we want sources of the photos in the NO DISCUSSION PHOTO THREAD damn it !!

JAK®;25905775 said:
No, Cavill was actually flying when they took that picture.

I think he means that the compositing just isn't that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"