• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a few Man of Steel toys here and there today.

Gral. Zod
936657_10200840351878528_1239786834_n.jpg

Notice the similarities between Zod's mask and these particular images of Faora. It appears that she has a mask as well and is in the final stages of removing it here. It sort of just disappears. Very cool.

mPSJLxl.jpg
2h6fspd.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a bit better versions of the Empire pics, they are clearer than the previously seen scans (although not as high-res) and also a bit extended so you can see more details(for example, you can see more of where Lois is sitting at or Lara behind Jor-el in the Crowe pic :p )

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Are the new empire magazines only going out to subscribers right now, or are they in stores as well? I went to a couple barnes and noble stores and the only ones they had were the may issue star trek ones.

Are the new empire magazines only going out to subscribers right now, or are they in stores as well? I went to a couple barnes and noble stores and the only ones they had were the may issue star trek ones.

It's a UK based magazine so I'm guessing it might hit shelves in the US a short while after it dos here. It went on sale in shops here on Thursday.

It's a UK based magazine so I'm guessing it might hit shelves in the US a short while after it dos here. It went on sale in shops here on Thursday.

I have 20 pounds to my name and I still couldn't stop myself buying both covers today :funny:

Hi everyone!:yay:

I've been here on the boards around last December but since I haven't had much time for personal and professional reasons.
I lurked around from time to time though to catch the latest news from MoS. We have been waiting so long for this movie that I hardly can believe that June is so near!

I saw the scan of young Clark with the cape and actually never doubted that the boy from the teaser scene was indeed young Clark, especially because that scene always felt like taking place in the past and in Smallville.
I think this scene of the Kents is matched with the scene of young Clark running around with the cape. The surprised look of the Kents and Martha holding the laundry basket could be a hint. Sorry if this has been discussed before!

Man-of-Steel-EW-3.jpg

...so if this is young Clark (playing at wearing a red cape) I am wondering what the explanation will be.

tumblr_mlw7erY2jr1soxyseo5_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a bit better versions of the Empire pics, they are clearer than the previously seen scans (although not as high-res) and also a bit extended so you can see more details(for example, you can see more of where Lois is sitting at or Lara behind Jor-el in the Crowe pic :p )

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The design of the Kryptonian armor is mindblowing.

Hi everyone!:yay:

I've been here on the boards around last November but since I haven't had much time for personal and professional reasons.
I lurked around from time to time though to catch the latest news from MoS. We have been waiting so long for this movie that I hardly can believe that June is so near!

I saw the scan of young Clark with the cape and actually never doubted that the boy from the teaser scene was indeed young Clark, especially because that scene always felt like taking place in the past and in Smallville.
I think this scene of the Kents is matched with the scene of young Clark running around with the cape. The surprised look of the Kents and Martha holding the laundry basket could be a hint. Sorry if this has been discussed before!

Nice post. And I'm looking forward so much to that scene, it looks to be poetically beautiful and heartwarming. I'm weak for stuff like that. While I know others who are just looking forward to the Superman stuff and the action. :)

Nice post. And I'm looking forward so much to that scene, it looks to be poetically beautiful and heartwarming. I'm weak for stuff like that. While I know others who are just looking forward to the Superman stuff and the action. :)

It's one of the scenes I'm most looking forward too!:up: In our childhood, so many Superman fans, including me, hung a towel over our shoulders and pretended to fly... the fact that young Clark himself does the same in the movie, just brings us the character even closer. It's definitely a very symbolic scene! It seems MoS is going to have the right balance of emotion and action. :yay:

Last edited:
Reminds me of this quote from LnC :)

Clark: My Dad used to take me fishing all the time when I was a kid. I got pretty good. He's just an ordinary guy, my father. Who loved to do this ordinary thing - fishing. I guess I love it because he loved it.

It's one of the parts i'm most worried about them getting right.

For instance, Spiderman and TASM - both had the death of Uncle Ben. Spiderman's Uncle Ben Death makes me cry. TASM's Uncle Ben death doesn't... and I seriously cry at most things... but there was just something missing emotionally from that one.

For instance, Spiderman and TASM - both had the death of Uncle Ben. Spiderman's Uncle Ben Death makes me cry. TASM's Uncle Ben death doesn't... and I seriously cry at most things... but there was just something missing emotionally from that one.

TASM had a lot of things not go right, most of it felt like they were going through the motions just so they could get to the second film :funny:

Helmet-designs are very Gigerish.

Large%20&%20small%20(sm).jpg

tumblr_m5dgdxYSRc1rtxih2o1_400.jpg

1978-b-380-pilot-im-cockpit001.jpg

Screen-Shot-2012-05-31-at-1.17.08-PM.png

I wonder how the Jonathan Kent death will be handled. Will he get lifted by the tornado and thrown into something and bleed out whilst uttering some final words of wisdom to Clark. Will he die helping someone else. No doubt Clark will be rushing everywhere to save everyone, but not be able to save his Pa (very sad :csad:).

well snyder did Rorschach death scene great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"