TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - - - - Part 13

Question: did anyone save the concept art before it was taken down? I just want to see the black suit.

Question: did anyone save the concept art before it was taken down? I just want to see the black suit.

Search for supermanjaviolivares on Facebook and check the photo album

Okay...

Woah, that artwork looks nice. Now, I want to see it...

Speaking of saving, did anyone save the pic of Faora in the Ornate Armor Jas posted last, right before deleting all of them?
It's the only image not on that facebook page.

Speaking of saving, did anyone save the pic of Faora in the Ornate Armor Jas posted last, right before deleting all of them?
It's the only image not on that facebook page.
Pretty sure it was never there in the first place. I managed to go through that flickr photostream a couple of times (didn't save anything either) before it went down and there was just another picture of the 'Earth' battle getup (incl. dagger) and the full-body space suit concept art.
The 'particularly ornate set of armor' might just be this one:

25330759501067719027612.jpg

Last edited:
Search for supermanjaviolivares on Facebook and check the photo album

Thanks for the heads up. I missed some of those...I am just more and more amazed and how much detail they've gone into it and how great it is.

He's probably had a lifetime of holding back behind him. At this point, we will probably be feeling the same emotions. :)
acvpyCck.jpg

woah! never noticed he was SMILING!

that's... a little scary actually :hehe:

yea lol, I was working on my music vid and was grabbing the clip and noticed it, had to screen shot it and post lol

Maybe its after zod has killed several hundred or thousands of people.
I'd be smiling too knowing i'm getting some payback for them.

I'm taking a guess that's near the end of the movie - he probably knows the end is nigh for Zod and co and is having a fun time letting loose.

I'm taking a guess that's near the end of the movie - he probably knows the end is nigh for Zod and co and is having a fun time letting loose.

Yeah, I think it will play out like the Silver Age if any thing. The jolly good guy taking pleasure in taking out the trash. I don believe the Pre-Crisis version of the character has a history of smiling while beating people up.

did you ever post anymore banners??

Just the ones I did 2 days ago (/w the heatvision etc).
But I just got home and I see that a bunch of new TV spots have aired so I will definetly make new banners when they're available in HD.

Currently working on a poster with the skullspile and 1 with Supes in a bit of an apocalyptic setting (just the basic building destruction, explosion here and there, corny hollywood poster cheese :oldrazz:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"