PROPOSAL: Age of Wonders- an Original Superhero RPG

I remember when i used to rp all the time. Long time ago though. Feels good getting back into it. Anyway Misfit. I think i feel the exact opposite way. I would give nearly ANYTHING to be a teenager again. A:because i was happier then and B:To correct some of the HUGE mistakes i made back then. Here's hoping Andy returns soon. i got a great idea that i really want to try out.

I also would love to join...

...I can draaaaw to!

Kaiju too!

Tada!

G7

Oh yeah. Something I have trouble processing is the difference between national level and international level. Like what would be licensed examples of each? Is that just how widely they operate regularly?

That's something of a holdover from the CAH game, which I'm probably going to do away with. I'm actually looking at adding elements from the Fate tabletop RPG to iron out that sort of thing, which is why getting this game rolling is taking longer than expected.

National: Captain Britain
International: Martian Manhunter

Sorry if I seem pushy, but is this still happening?

Since there are enough people interested, yes. Now that the holidays are over, I can turn my attention back to the Basement for a bit and get this thing rolling.

I basically have created an entire comics universe. I even dabbled in self-publishing one of the titles. But I soon discovered that I didn't care much for the business aspect, nor did I really have a passion for the artwork. But I loved to create quirky characters and flesh out their backstories and whatnot.

Basically, I have a catalogue of original characters I'd love to turn loose somewhere. So, yeah, like is this still happening? I'd even be willing to help you in any way that I can to try and get this off the ground. That's how excited I am at this proposition.

I kinda let it fall by the wayside the last time the games dried up, but if folks are interested in it, I don't see why we couldn't get it rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"