RPG PROPOSAL: Ultimate One Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know, I'm just gonna go ahead and make my intentions known right here and now.

Man-of-Steel-Header.jpg

Y'all are free to put in competing apps, but I will be bringing my absolute A-game for this. I've been dying to do my own Ultimate Supes for what feels like forever, so I'm gonna be fighting tooth and nail for Big Blue.

Y'know, I'm just gonna go ahead and make my intentions known right here and now.

Man-of-Steel-Header.jpg

Y'all are free to put in competing apps, but I will be bringing my absolute A-game for this. I've been dying to do my own Ultimate Supes for what feels like forever, so I'm gonna be fighting tooth and nail for Big Blue.

You're welcome to him. I'm going for the other side of the coin.

:batty:

As far as competing apps and the like go, how's this sound...

When/if an OOC Thread gets made, all apps for the start of the game will have a 48 hour wait before approval. This will give time for another player(s) to potentially post a competing app.
Apps competing for the same character will be voted on by the players, not just the GMs. With, of course, the character going to the player with the majority vote.

I think that's how it was handled in the past anyway, right?

And, it goes without saying that if you are one applying for a character who's apps are being voted on, you are unable to cast a vote for it.

I like the idea of the players voting on the apps. It'll be like a gladiator arena!

Oh, and uhh, let me just drop this off here:

8AQG9.png

I like the idea of the players voting on the apps. It'll be like a gladiator arena!

Monkey knife fights! Watch out for Furious George!

All silliness aside, figure with everybody casting a vote, there'd be less of a chance for a cry of GM bias.
Maybe have another 48 hour window for votes to be made too? That way people wouldn't run the risk of being stuck in limbo waiting a week for somebody to vote. A 48 hour window for voting cool for everyone, or would you rather add another day or two to it? Keeping in mind that if a vote is tied, we'd wait however long it would take anyway until the deciding vote is made.

Yeah, that 48 hour window works for me.

**** it. Apparently, it's show-and-tell time...

wonderwoman0075.jpg

Oh, and...

donaldblakeearth616.jpg

I did say I was working on two apps. :thor:

Last edited:
Nice. I was hoping for a Wonder Woman. Don't remember seeing a PC Diana since the early days of the DCU RPG. :up:

So we've got 6 people who are in.

How many do we think we need to get the game going?

Well, six solid commitments should be enough, or close to it. Especially considering there's only like a dozen active RPers currently playing in the games.

Well, six solid commitments should be enough, or close to it. Especially considering there's only like a dozen active RPers currently playing in the games.

Yea. It's about what we started OE with, and then we added more as we went. I feel like once a game gets going and has quality stories going people will join up.

True enough. I imagine (hope) that a couple more will jump in as the game goes on. As it stands now, 6 should be enough to start the trial season to see how it fairs.

With all these future hero apps, I've been trying to think of a new take on a villain so that there can be at least one PC baddie. After much debate I think I found one.
It will not be a quick death for you all. :yay:

Thanos_Imperative_Ignition_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

DOOM!!! Doom and Thanos should team up and rape the souls of all the heroes. :yay:

And there are always too many heroes. Always.

newnova27pagea.jpg

Oh, and just a little tease...

[YT]1M6kdQtm4wE[/YT]

Nice. Don't recall ever seeing Blastaar used in the games, so it'll be cool to see him get some time in the spotlight.

Go ahead and throw up an OOC, JB.

This game is hereby APPROVED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"