Puss 'n' Boots 2 | Universal

Well... I'd honestly say Shrek Forever After is quite underrated. But I definitely enjoyed the first Puss In Boots movie. Shrek The Third is so mindnumbingly forgettable.

Well... I'd honestly say Shrek Forever After is quite underrated. But I definitely enjoyed the first Puss In Boots movie. Shrek The Third is so mindnumbingly forgettable.
I thought Shrek Forever After was definitely better than the third one but still kind of forgettable....except for this kid, of course:

shrek-kid.gif

Ok that’s actually a pretty good premise and the animation looks nice too. I honestly had no idea this was in the making so that trailer was a nice surprise.

This looks super cute! Love the new animation style

The animation style threw me off at first given how different it is to the first one and the other Shrek movies, but I do appreciate more animated movies taking inspiration from Into The Spider-Verse's style.

Somehow I had no idea about this until seeing the trailer yesterday but I'm definitely looking forward to it. Based on the trailer this looks like it'll be hilarious and I love the new animation. Still very similar to what we've seen before but with new noticeable and very welcome changes that I think work extremely well for these characters.

Definitely looking forward to this one.

Looks fun!

#6'Death by Poker With Dogs. ,,,five Aces!.:oldrazz:
68wgap.gif

I like the look of this new villain
68wgud.gif

Last edited:
I just realized that with this, Puss in Boots has now officially been in more movies than Shrek has. Not bad for a supporting character.

6k7m2b.gif

Love how easily Puss can transition between pathetic house cat to heroic epic! It's all about the boots!
6k7kg4.gif

(Wagner Moura) as the Wolf Big Bad seems fun too...
6k7pdx.gif

Last edited:
I love they brought back the oooooooh cat lol

The trailers for this are outstanding.
Yeah, between this and Bad Guys, Dreamworks is on a roll this year. We need more movies like THIS from them. What do they have next year?

*looks online*

Trolls 3. GODDAMNIT, WHY? Trolls sucks!

I can't believe this film is actually really good. Basically this is Banderas getting to do a spoof of Zorro with a unique flare of comedy.

The animation style is a blend of multiple animated formats similar to Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse.

I found myself enjoying this more than I expected to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"