Puss 'n' Boots 2 | Universal

Loved this. My teenage son wanted to see this out of nostalgia and talked me into it. So glad I went. Goldilocks and the three bears as a crime family? Brilliant.

Yes this is so good and all the characters are fun to watch. I’ll take another especially if we team up with some old friends.

It opened low, but seems to be having some legs. It won't make as much as the first at 550M worldwide but it also has a lower budget.

me and my 7 year old niece saw it and loved it, was not expecting 'little jack horner' as the big bad and I thought it was Nathan Lane voicing him but was shocked when it was John Mulaney wow.

Yes this is so good and all the characters are fun to watch. I’ll take another especially if we team up with some old friends.
Absolutely, the End definitely hinted at that.

So Puss now comes with his own romantic partner, and even his own annoying sidekick.
Far Far Away is about to get even more crowded,
or will the next be setting up a fun rivalry between the two trios? :yay:
76vq9c.gif

76vrxj.gif

Also, I know he's fine with the one he has, someone needs to get Perrito a new sweater.

Last edited:
(Wagner Moura) as the Wolf Big Bad seems fun too...
6k7pdx.gif
I thought he looked cool just in the trailer, this new villain is hauntingly wicked, Wagner Moura somewhat steals the movie, he's so freakin terrifyingly good.

d616f80dd1dfe45a5b7a114863cbfe8155df3225.gifv

Last edited:
Absolutely, the End definitely hinted at that.

So Puss now comes with his own romantic partner, and even his own annoying sidekick.
Far Far Away is about to get even more crowded,
or will the next be setting up a fun rivalry between the two trios? :yay:
76vq9c.gif

76vrxj.gif

I know he's fine with the one he has, someone needs to get Perrito a new sweater.

They’ll have to team up for a world ending villain like The Avengers lol.

This was really damn good, gorgeous animation, an excellent story, and also a great deconstruction and celebration of the character. Also, Wagner Moura as the villain is just great,
definitely one of my favorite depictions of Death I've seen in awhile, so much presence and the way he kept stalking Puss in Boots just to get in his head and terrify him was genuinely creepy.

Last edited:
Um ok this was amazing? Like some of the fight scenes were comparable in quality to the spidey versus doc Ock fights scenes in Spider-Man 2 and the characters were just so lovely! This absolutely whooped Disney’s last few films ass. I hope they make another one. Actually I would love a puss in boots game with assassins creed style fighting mechanics too

After all the praise I've been seeing the last few weeks, finally got around to checking it out. Blown away by how fantastic this was. Gorgeous in both it's animation and storytelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"