Rare's Sea of Thieves

Hahaha I've since seen a lot of other people requested this too, so was wishful thinking. But either way, chuffed. I've wanted this for ages to mitigate the risk of losing valuable loot.

Had a very wholesome first experience with the new content. Was on an island looking for treasure when I heard cannons going off and raced back to my ship, expecting to find chaos...

...But instead found a friendly sloop firing fireworks to announce their arrival haha

Had a very wholesome first experience with the new content. Was on an island looking for treasure when I heard cannons going off and raced back to my ship, expecting to find chaos...

...But instead found a friendly sloop firing fireworks to announce their arrival haha
:funny:

Yeah, honestly fair enough. Area was never exciting enough to warrant playing it.

Yeah, honestly fair enough. Area was never exciting enough to warrant playing it.
I quite enjoyed it last night with a friend. Would likely be better with a full team of friends which we might try tonight.

I quite enjoyed it last night with a friend. Would likely be better with a full team of friends which we might try tonight.

What i think has always been silly, is you're essentially splitting up your playerbase to let them do an activity that they could essentially already do in the main game, just in a more organised way.

I think there's a smarter way to funnel players into similar sorts of gameplay but in the core world.

What i think has always been silly, is you're essentially splitting up your playerbase to let them do an activity that they could essentially already do in the main game, just in a more organised way.

I think there's a smarter way to funnel players into similar sorts of gameplay but in the core world.
Yeah, that makes sense.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - This is easily one of the best games on Xbox. Man those new sea forts and legendary fort battles are fantastic.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - This is easily one of the best games on Xbox. Man those new sea forts and legendary fort battles are fantastic.
How many people have you seen involved in a legendary fort battle at once?

I've only done one of those Fort sea battles, but it was a blast. Taking out fort towers with cannonfire while dodging ghost fleets was so much fun. No other players there for that one but it was wild.

I've only done one of those Fort sea battles, but it was a blast. Taking out fort towers with cannonfire while dodging ghost fleets was so much fun. No other players there for that one but it was wild.
Oh sounds good. I had a friend who plays the game a lot help me with one but I wasn’t sure exactly what was going on (still very new to the game).

Monkey Island crossover!

These kinds of titles are better on as many platforms as possible to get the highest possible active population.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"