Ratchet and Clank 4 is coming sooner then we think

****ty ai though

which for a hack and slash is kind of unforgivable if you have, y'know, standards :dry:

xbox fans pick and choose good games, sony fans are greatfull for what scraps they get from kaz's table...:huh:

THAT'S YOUR OPINION, NOT A FACT!!!:o I RATE GAMES BASED ON MY ENJOYMENT OF THEM, NOT BASED ON POPULAR DEMAND AND MY STANDARDS ARE JUST AS HIGH AS ANY HARDCORE GAMER'S!!! I'M JUST A GLASS HALF FULL KINDA GUY, THAT'S ALL, I LIKE TO GIVE THINGS A CHANCE BEFORE I RIGHT THEM OFF AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!! IF YOU THINK MY STANDARDS ARE LOW BECAUSE OF IT, SO BE IT!!!:)

So how about the game guys? Is it good? Stuff converse

homg this commercial is awesome

I guess I'm going to get it, that commercial seems to be washing away my hatred of the series................. :huh:

wtf :huh:

That commercial is pretty awesome, but then again Ratchet & Clank have ALWAYS had awesome commercials. I'm a little surprised they broke the trend they had going, making the commercials about friends trying out R&C weapons on each other though.

This commercial has made me want to run out and buy this with a PS3 even more. :csad:

This game and Uncharted are seriously tempting me to get a Playstation 3 :(

just got my copy via amazon, played for about half an hour, great stuff :up:

just got my copy via amazon, played for about half an hour, great stuff :up:

****ty ai though

which for a hack and slash is kind of unforgivable if you have, y'know, standards :dry:

xbox fans pick and choose good games, sony fans are greatfull for what scraps they get from kaz's table...:huh:

Because Lair sold so well right? Oh wait it bombed.

Um, it's not like the AI was bad or anything. It served its purpose, except you've never played the game so what would you know? :huh:

The actual problem with the game is enemy placing and the standard dificulty mode, not the AI.

The fact that Tenchu Z sold respectable numbers on the 360 while the latest itteration on the PS2 did under half of that, shows how desperate 360 owners are to buy anything and everything in the name of seeming hardcore.

Lame ass. :dry:

I just finished the game on Monday, which is unbelievably fast for me. It usually takes me weeks or months to finish a game, just because I don't play more than five hours a week, but this is probably some of the most fun I've ever had playing a video game. Couldn't put it down.

I just finished the game on Monday, which is unbelievably fast for me. It usually takes me weeks or months to finish a game, just because I don't play more than five hours a week, but this is probably some of the most fun I've ever had playing a video game. Couldn't put it down.

YEAH IT'S AN AWESOME GAME, I'M ALMOST DONE WITH MY FIRST RUN THROUGH, I LIKE TO TAKE MY TIME PLAYING GAMES, I LIKE TO SAVOR EVERY MOMENT OF THE EXPERIENCE!!!:D:up:

Um, it's not like the AI was bad or anything. It served its purpose, except you've never played the game so what would you know? :huh:

The actual problem with the game is enemy placing and the standard dificulty mode, not the AI.

The fact that Tenchu Z sold respectable numbers on the 360 while the latest itteration on the PS2 did under half of that, shows how desperate 360 owners are to buy anything and everything in the name of seeming hardcore.

He did. Gave it 7/10 to my recollection.

In the latest fullmoon show from insomniac games, a couple of the crew discuss some reviews of the game. The crew are appreciative of the reviews after [COLOR=purple! important][COLOR=purple! important]checking[/COLOR][/COLOR] metacritic and gamerankings. They state that out of 21 scores, only 4 are below 90 with 3 perfect scores. They were concerned about critics to the "returning to roots" approach to the game, but people have received it very well.

One of the reviews had sticked out to them which prompted the crew to say "If you hate variety, than you've got a problem.", "play more sports games", and "we will not mention the
[COLOR=purple! important][COLOR=purple! important]media [COLOR=purple! important]outlet[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]".

After the discussion with their mystery guest, they speak to Ross Macintosh . The crew discusses their "gamespot resistance: fall of man tournament." Ross quickly reminded the rest of the crew that the tournament is now called "the resistance: fall of man tournament with the website whose name we shall no longer mention" in a jokingly manner.

lolz. :o

The thing I've noticed about the the Gamespot reviewers on their video reviews is they're all ugly freaky losers.

MGS: Portable OPS video review - Ugly geek

Killzone video review - Ugly, tall, geek, freak

Ratchet and Clank video review - Weird, fat, geek that doesn't know whether to smile to frown.

Bastards.

I actually find I can only trust reviews by people you'd think to besocially acceptable now. So that's half of the staff at IGN and all of Gametrailers.

In the latest fullmoon show from insomniac games, a couple of the crew discuss some reviews of the game. The crew are appreciative of the reviews after [COLOR=purple! important][COLOR=purple! important]checking[/color][/color] metacritic and gamerankings. They state that out of 21 scores, only 4 are below 90 with 3 perfect scores. They were concerned about critics to the "returning to roots" approach to the game, but people have received it very well.

One of the reviews had sticked out to them which prompted the crew to say "If you hate variety, than you've got a problem.", "play more sports games", and "we will not mention the
[COLOR=purple! important][COLOR=purple! important]media [COLOR=purple! important]outlet[/color][/color][/color]".

After the discussion with their mystery guest, they speak to Ross Macintosh . The crew discusses their "gamespot resistance: fall of man tournament." Ross quickly reminded the rest of the crew that the tournament is now called "the resistance: fall of man tournament with the website whose name we shall no longer mention" in a jokingly manner.

lolz. :o

BWHAHAHAHAHA,THAT'S HILARIOUS,=>(GAMESPOT)<=IDIOTS, WHOOPS I SAID THE NAME THAT COULD NOT BE MENTIONED, THAT'S OK, I'M SURE NO ONE WILL NOTICE IT!!!:o:oldrazz:;):D:up:

I bought the game and completed it in one evening :dry:

Waste of £40 :down

I love Gamespot. I'll be handing out free drinks the day some "fat bastard geek reviewer" of theirs gives a fully deserving sh**ty score to crap titles Killzone 2 or MGS4 resulting in countless numbers of you lot tearing your clothes and screaming bloody murder in agony. :D:up:

LOL!!!:D

GUARDIAN: YOU DON'T WANT TO BAN ME!!!

ELECTRO: I DON'T WANT TO BAN HIM!!!

GUARDIAN: THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG!!!

ELECTRO: THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE HERE, I'LL MOVE ALONG!!!

GUARDIAN: YOU WILL DRESS AS PI PI LONG STOCKING FOR HALLOWEEN!!!

ELECTRO: I WILL DRESS AS PI PI LONG STOCKING FOR HALLOWEEN!!!

GUARDIAN: YOU WILL JUMP IN A LAKE!!!

ELECTRO: I WILL JUMP IN A LAKE!!!

GUARDIAN: END OF JEDI MIND TRICK!!!:oldrazz:;):D:up:

ELECTRO: END OF JEDI..., WHAT???:mad:

I love Gamespot. I'll be handing out free drinks the day some "fat bastard geek reviewer" of theirs gives a fully deserving sh**ty score to crap titles Killzone 2 or MGS4 resulting in countless numbers of you lot tearing your clothes and screaming bloody murder in agony. :D:up:

See... I would get upset...

But I remember the time they gave Twlight Princess an 8.9 and every ninty fanboy went nuts, Spidey-Bat even wrote and e-mail (ha). I laughed so hard at that...

So I don't want to be a hyporcrite. :(

But...doesn't this whole anti-Gamespot tirade already proves you one? :huh:

Oh no because I've just brushed it off my shoulders and laughed, the Ninty crowd went over the top...

and an 8.9 for that POS wasn't bad anyway. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"