Ratchet and Clank 4 is coming sooner then we think

Ugh, Lizard, Call of Duty 4, Rainbow Six: Vegas, and The Darkness were all better shooters than Resistance. You know what else'll be better shooters than Resistance?

Unreal Tournament 3
Haze (Maybe)
Timeshift
Half Life 2: The Orange Box
Killzone 2
Turok

and many, many more. Get over Resistance man, at least 3 superior shooters are already out there. :(

Wait, you hear that? It's the sound of THE LIZARD#1 blowing his brains out with a double barreled shotgun.
Oh and Call of Duty 4, in all probability might also end up owning Killzone 2. :D:up:

Wait, you hear that? It's the sound of THE LIZARD#1 blowing his brains out with a double barreled shotgun.
Oh and Call of Duty 4, in all probability might also end up owning Killzone 2. :D:up:

CoD4 is the best FPS ever so I'd bet my house on it. :up:

I just had a QUALITY game. 20 kills, 2 death. Shweeet.

CoD4 is the best FPS ever so I'd bet my house on it. :up:

I just had a QUALITY game. 20 kills, 2 death. Shweeet.

The adrenaline rush from playing COD4 online is simply unmatchable. I just LOVE playing Headquarters and Sabotages mode - watching entire teams turn around and bolt like rabbits towards the objective while dodging gunfire and air strikes really gets your blood pumping. :up:

COD 4 is better than Resistance. :( So is Assassins Creed.

I think though a lot of people hate Resistance because they probable suck at it, I know my friends hate the choas of 40 player matches, I love them! But yeah Call of Duty 4 I loved so much. It was amazing, I love how its so realistic and there is no long battles, its very quick and crazy and your scared to run around while in games like Resistance and Halo you feel fine.

But all of those games will bow before Resistance 2. Knowing Insomniacs track record there games improve vastly. With there first game being phenomenal I can't imagine how the second game will turn out. :wow:

oh and note to Fenrir-

Killzone 2 > Call of Duty 4
Killzone 2= Call of Duty 4
[BLACKOUT]Killzone 2< Call of Duty 4[/BLACKOUT]

Anybody else think that 'Secret Agent Clank' is kinda....useless? I'd much rather have the spinoff be about
Clank and the Zoni
that eventually ties back into the next PS3 game.

With the crappy cliffhanger, I'm desperate for the next Ratchet game.

Actually, I'm glad they went through with it. It pissed me off when Naughty Dog *****ed out at the end of Jak 3 and had Jak magically end up back with Daxter. Hopefully they can do something halfway interesting with Clank now, his missions in all of the games have been pretty boring.

With the crappy cliffhanger, I'm desperate for the next Ratchet game.
and thats exactly what Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Botty will be. Im glad they finally explained it and gave some info for it at E3. Its a standalone expansion pack for ToD which will pick up on the cliffhanger seen in that game. More info can be found here:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/890/890300p1.html

I don't see why they can't just make a full on game about it and have them reunite but,I'm such a Ratchet ****e that I'll buy this anyway.

I don't see why they can't just make a full on game about it and have them reunite but,I'm such a Ratchet ****e that I'll buy this anyway.
bc the Insomniac has been busy working on Resistance 2. Quest for Booty is a much smaller project than a full retail R&C game and something they could squeeze on the side. Either we get that or wait at least 2 years for some more of the series on the PS3.

On Blu Ray? I know its hitting the PSN this week over here.

I'm glad its on BR so soon. I was afraid I'd have a long wait. Once you tell me a game's on BR and PSN, there's just no way I'll dl now after Warhawk.

I'm glad its on BR so soon. I was afraid I'd have a long wait. Once you tell me a game's on BR and PSN, there's just no way I'll dl now after Warhawk.
how come? I'll most likley always choose BR as well but what did Warhawk have to do with your decision?

Well firstly, its a game that I'd really like to have in my "collection" if you know what I mean. Having it on the hard drive just isn't the same. Plus it takes up a whole heap o space there, and I have this thing about keeping all my dl'd games on my hard drive so I don't take anything off.

I dunno, I guess I'm just weird.

Come to think of it, I don't even like Warhawk that much anymore.

Well firstly, its a game that I'd really like to have in my "collection" if you know what I mean. Having it on the hard drive just isn't the same. Plus it takes up a whole heap o space there, and I have this thing about keeping all my dl'd games on my hard drive so I don't take anything off.

I dunno, I guess I'm just weird.

Come to think of it, I don't even like Warhawk that much anymore.
I get what you are saying and thats the reason why I prefer the actual disc versions as well. With this title though, it doesnt bother me too much bc it isnt a full game. Its a shorter stand alone expansion pack really

Yeah I could live with is on PSN, but its always nice to add one more case containing an excellent game to the shelf. I'll be doing the same with Siren.

Now Siren is a game, I wish they'd release on BR over here. I cant believe they expect people to download an 11+gb game. I guess my only option would be to import, but Im in no rush right now

Well it won't be on BR in Europe for a while, which I'm not too fussed about. October holds 3 great games so I can't be looking towards any other games after that until Christmas.

So apparently:

The Zoni want Dr. Nefarious from the third game to fix Clank.

Personally I can't wait to see Nefarious again,he was great. Definitely one of the best villains of the series. Hope some other characters return as well.

So apparently:

The Zoni want Dr. Nefarious from the third game to fix Clank.

Personally I can't wait to see Nefarious again,he was great. Definitely one of the best villains of the series. Hope some other characters return as well.

Brilliant!

Between Secret Agent Clank and this, it looks like the franchise is breaking it's "James Bond" rule, with each installment having one different villain and one love interest, and we're seeing some villains return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"